Tundra SR5 TRD Sport $269 24/10k

The dealer is probably trying to see the contract to figure out how they are getting there

1 Like

Agreed, but as @Cody_Carter said, probably trying to figure it out. I pretty much said the same thing to them. Might have to break the system with Ally like you did.

The dealer is starting to really annoy me. Theyā€™ve already had me come back and sign papers 3 times and now 2 months after getting my truck almost they want me to come back again to sign more things.

They are saying a bunch of random BS so Idk what they are trying to do. They say that ally keeps rejecting the contract blah blah. So Iā€™m not sure why they canā€™t figure this out. Starting to get really annoying though.

Not to mention I have 1k miles on the car and technically the contract hasnā€™t started so I will get screwed on the mileage due to the fact that I will still owe 23 payments after already putting a months worth of miles.

Should I just say screw it and make them take the truck back because of their inability to figure this deal out and wasting my time?

Depends. Do you like the truck apart from the fact that it is a great deal?

Ya I like the truck, but Im not in love with any car. Thereā€™s always another deal somewhere :joy:

With the Residue drop this month thru Ally is dealer just going to eat that 3% difference?

Ally waived the acq fee so that helps. Last month this truck was best through usbank. But then you had a dispo fee. With ally thereā€™s no dispo. These can still be had for $290/mo ++