Trying to move 2016 3 series demos

Socal must not have much right now, the tough part for me is all mine are X drive so very difficult to beat the difference from rwd to x drive

1 Like

If deals are good, people will be interested, but only way to find out is to post the deals. Otherwise, you are just another dealer making promises. The proof is in the deal structure.

2 Likes

Ill drop the post and put up some numbers first thing tomorrow!:slight_smile:

Perhaps check out what @loberant has done. He creates a spreadsheet of “deals”. People really like it and find it to be an upfront way of doing business. FWIW, if I were a dealer, seeing the positive response to his methods, I would follow suit.

2 Likes

i literally have over 35 Demos, im new to the site. What all do you guys want to see? I would appreciate any advice

@Jason_B i will definitely do that.

Like this

Bonus points if you can make it a Google Sheet

1 Like

You will find Xdrive buyers in Northern CA, possibly SoCal too :slight_smile:

I’d be interested depending on the price. I live in Florida but I have family in Ohio so I could arrange a quick pickup.

Thanks,
Chad

Same goes for me. I’m interested depending on the price. I live in NorCal and my lease is up by May 2017.

Still going to post some numbers?

Really interested to see your spreadsheet!

Interested as well… Please show some numbers to get more traction

I put up a few cars, these are our lowest price MSRP ones curently available. If you are looking for something specific please let me know. Thanks

So would the drive-offs be $5500-$6000 (with ~$3000 being MSDs) and monthly payments around $400 after tax? These sound like horrible deals for being 2016 demos, especially for people on this site.

jon, thanks for your interest. Like i stated in the post our prices vary because of the amount of miles we put on our demos.

Do you mean they are changing right up to the sale of the car or that each vehicle has different mileage so the prices fluctuate between each vin?

If it’s just that they have varied miles, put in the leg work on the sheet and post numbers accordingly. That will get the best response on here.

1 Like

Any 335i xdrives in the list?

1 Like

The more miles on the car the more time it has had to accumulate money back from bmw which allows it to be discounted more. But depending on the in service date you could be out of maintenance or warranty at the end of the lease. It really depends on what you are looking for. I do not have any 335s as that model has been replaced with the 340. I have one 340 though

Does your dealership have any 5 series. If so do let me know. I already have a 3 series the lease of which is about to expire.

TIA