Trying to move 2016 3 series demos

Please see the list of loaner and demo lease scenarios listed below. However, before reading the list, I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for the recommendations and advice. LeaseHackr is a great community and a great resource as well.

A few quick notes about my list of 3 series:

•   The available loaners and demos have less miles than previously shared examples on this site which reduces the discount available because BMW/Dealer incentives change based on the miles.

•   Due to the lower mileage on these demo/loaners, you’ll have warranty/maintenance coverage through the term of the lease with the leases i provided

Thanks
Jason Maudlin
BMW of Cincinnati North
859-801-7290

LOCATION /STOCK # /VEHICLE /COLOR /MILES /PRICE /MSRP /36 MONTHS 10K MILES WITH 7 MSD’S
BMW of Cincinnati North B16-435 2016 328 xDrive Silver 4726 $37,997 $46,295 $385.80
BMW of Cincinnati North B16-757 2016 328 xDrive Black 4704 $37,777 $45,445 $392.97
BMW of Cincinnati North B16-755 2016 328 xDrive Blue 5161 $33,997 $41,520 $319.75

Price does NOT include taxes or $925 Acq fee or $549 Proc/Doc Fees in the Proc/Doc we also include a 1 year paint protection coating that our dealer group installs on every vehicle.

@Jasonbmwcincy , Hi Jason, Post a couple of your best offers with the details and sales agreement broken down to gain traction here

2 Likes

yup, what defy said. Do you deliver to Southern Cali? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! what @ng0 and @defy said! Socal deliveries? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Socal must not have much right now, the tough part for me is all mine are X drive so very difficult to beat the difference from rwd to x drive

1 Like

If deals are good, people will be interested, but only way to find out is to post the deals. Otherwise, you are just another dealer making promises. The proof is in the deal structure.

2 Likes

Ill drop the post and put up some numbers first thing tomorrow!:slight_smile:

Perhaps check out what @loberant has done. He creates a spreadsheet of “deals”. People really like it and find it to be an upfront way of doing business. FWIW, if I were a dealer, seeing the positive response to his methods, I would follow suit.

2 Likes

i literally have over 35 Demos, im new to the site. What all do you guys want to see? I would appreciate any advice

@Jason_B i will definitely do that.

Like this

Bonus points if you can make it a Google Sheet

1 Like

You will find Xdrive buyers in Northern CA, possibly SoCal too :slight_smile:

I’d be interested depending on the price. I live in Florida but I have family in Ohio so I could arrange a quick pickup.

Thanks,
Chad

Same goes for me. I’m interested depending on the price. I live in NorCal and my lease is up by May 2017.

Still going to post some numbers?

Really interested to see your spreadsheet!

Interested as well… Please show some numbers to get more traction

I put up a few cars, these are our lowest price MSRP ones curently available. If you are looking for something specific please let me know. Thanks

So would the drive-offs be $5500-$6000 (with ~$3000 being MSDs) and monthly payments around $400 after tax? These sound like horrible deals for being 2016 demos, especially for people on this site.

jon, thanks for your interest. Like i stated in the post our prices vary because of the amount of miles we put on our demos.