Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

1 Like

Congrats ! This is the first time I am seeing a lease on these so no idea about price but beast looks great !

Congrats - Those new Expes are nice! Did you consider a Navigator? Wondering if one leases better than the other with similar MSRPs.

I doubt the navigators can lease better. They are not many available and the ones that come either go off has hot cakes or have a dealer markup that makes them impossible to lease.

I donā€™t know why all you guys like the Volvos but they are looking good especially with the tent. Congrats everyone

I would like any $60k car for $300/mo. Well, almost any.

8 Likes

I gotta say I have had models from BMW, AMG, Range Rover and many more $100k+ cars and this Volvo has far exceeded my expectations. It managed to make me walk away from an insane new Model S deal without even a hesitation.

I had the same thought before I drove the S90 but then I was provided one for a day by a local dealer, after spending the day with it I was sold. Not the fastest around (i came out of an S6 into this) but the tech and the insane amount of rear legroom in this car made up for it. In the end, the insane pricing just made it impossible to walk away. I could lease another one and still be cheaper than my old car lol.

WOW! can you add more color to the way the $13K off was structured? and where did the additional $3K come from?

1 Like

$7250 was incentives
The dealer discount was about 8-9% I believe

And the extra $3000 was from the Samā€™s Club A Plan

Truth be told I got it because the value was just too good to pass up but Iā€™m enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. The cabin is really nice. I got a unit with the charcoal headliner option. Makes such a difference IMO

Itā€™s also my first car with Android Auto which may be a must have on future vehicles

Damn thatā€™s a sweet ride. Always wanted an S4, Veeeeery tempting.

1 Like

Dude thatā€™s awesome! I get my Mazda serviced there. Those residual values are long gone but will keep an eye out this summer to try replicate.

Congrats man!

Finally, I picked up 2017 MB C300 Cab (ex loaner) over the weekend after the window repair! (Deal was completed 2 weeks ago).
It was $270 with 10 MSD/0down but after 3k owe trade in, ended at ~$360 per month.
Love the car and deal!

Thanks for all the advices from leasehackr!

image/original/2X/a/a1839eb99a3b0cfdc3f7c892201fd2e9e7929ef7.png

10 Likes

looks great. Are they still leasing 2017 c300 cabs? I thought 2017s are done?

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Yeah, I signed on 4/29 :slight_smile:

Sick deal ! Specially of you got it from AN lol.

1 Like

Beautiful car. I would sign that deal in a heartbeat!

1 Like

beautiful cab and deal!
enjoy in great health

Sometimes it amazes me what some hackrs are able to do. Great deal! Perfect car for the summer months ahead. Enjoy!

2 Likes

This is the highest compliment.

Excellent work, @kdg2002. Drive it like you stole it until your significant other decides they donā€™t like it and makes you get rid of it. Maybe thatā€™s just me that that happens to. Iā€™m not bitter.

4 Likes