Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Is that the RS Model?

1 Like

Wow, where are you located? I would jump onto this deal any time!

Likewise lol in the market for one.

Hi Russo,

Doing a pull ahead today, but mine is coming out to $800 total due at drive off
$484 a month tax included 12k/36 mo
on a 2017 340i with msrp of $55.9k. So lower MSRP than yours, but my payments are higher Any chance you can send me your paperwork? I can then negotiate to come lower. Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Ray

2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus

MSRP $35,070
1k down (first month, tax, registration, etc)
39/10k
$299/mo

I finally have a deal worth sharing. My last deal on my genesis wasn’t close to as good as others.

2017 NSX, 200k msrp, 5k Miles, $1050/mo including tax + drive offs.

For some reason pic won’t load.

9 Likes

omg good job man! which state did you get this deal at?

Wait why did you edit out your $299/mo payment?

1 Like

BMW Seattle?..

Whoops, my bad! I was trying to add a picture and I must have accidentally deleted the last line. Still can’t get a picture to upload for some reason. I added the last line back tho :slight_smile:

BMW of Portland
BTW,in case some one is interested,they had like 17 loaners to get rid of by the end of the year.I was told that they were aggressive on those.

Still wondering how this miracle was performed!!

Picked Lexi up this morning, 425 w/ 1500 due at signing, I got them to give me the wear and tear for almost half then rolled it into the lease. I figured the tires would be just about bald at 27k so I wouldn’t have to replace them. Sorry for the image quality, my phone is trash
IMG_0407 (1)IMG_0408 (1)

9 Likes

Nice. Looking at the pictures, will it fit in your garage?

Looks like it will, but barely :rofl:

The other lexus’s are stored in the garage, so no biggie. Also, the garage is dettached so I prefer to have the car next to the door in the snow :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Sharing my Volvo deal from beginning of this month.

2018 S90 T6 AWD Momentum with MSRP of 61.5k. 30 months, 12k miles/yr. Monthly of 436 with VA Tax.

Will upload better picture later.

4 Likes

2017 C300 4matic Loaner - MSRP $43,350. $271/month inc. tax with $800 due at signing. 36/12.

14 Likes

Looks amazing! I really love those diamond cut wheels, makes the car look so much sportier. I’m finding out first hand, black looks STUNNING when it’s clean but gets dirty so easily.

1 Like

Post Photos! (20202020)

1 Like