Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

10,000 miles [20 char]

1 Like

Awesome deal on the Jeep. Local dealer wouldn’t do Sub $400 for me on a $39K Altitude w/ $2K down.

Nice car, can you post the numbers from your deal?

Picked up a 2017 Volvo V60 Cross Country T5 Platinum yesterday in northern NJ area. 39mo/15k, $466/mo, $1k drive-off plus $2k MSDs. About 12.5% below $49,880 MSRP before incentives. :smiley:

Thanks to @benedetto for helping pull this one off!

IMG_20171209_112717

IMG_20171209_112702

2 Likes

Wow that’s insane, I don’t think I ever ever seen sub 400, let alone sub 500 on an Overland with just taxes and fees down. Can you post some details?

I posted the details in the “Share deals” thread

I saw them, ty. Great car and even better deal!

Did a pull ahead yesterday.
2017 340i
MSRP-59.4
12/36
The initial offer was 500mo with 0 out of pocket,10.4% tax included in the payment.
I decided to put 1K down to bring the payment down to 463mo.

3 Likes

Congrats on the car! Was it a demo/loaner?

Thank you!
Brand new.

1 Like

That sounds terrific in today’s BMW leasing game. It ends up just about being the same as our old 340i when we had MSDs.

What was the negotiated cap cost, what lease incentives were in play?

How’d you pull that one off? That’s crazy cheap.

I live in Memphis. You think there is any love available on Volvos here? I wasn’t in the market but heck I might be now after how many of these deals keep popping up.

Quentin only does deals for the tri-state areas for Volvo. Additionally, he doesn’t operate in Tenessee. I haven’t seen any deals from your area posted for anything aside from a Toyota Camry awhile ago.

1 Like

That is what I figured. Thanks.

Cap cost-45.4
All current incentives +$500 from an x3 driving event.

Some dealers are more willing I guess.

I can’t imagine why you shouldn’t be able to get a deal on a Volvo in TN. You just might have to put in a little work and need to have access to the A-plan pricing. Start by looking at a few dealers and find one with a large inventory and send an email and see what happens.

1 Like

I love this car. I might look at the V60 R Design.

somehow picture is not posted… image: https://imgur.com/WIGIANy

2017 Chevy Cruze w/ comfort package

MSRP 23363
24 mo/ 12K mi
$99.67/mo including everything, nothing out of pocket at signing

8 Likes