Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Sharp looking car and with that payment that’s a really great deal for a Benz

1 Like

Congrats on the new car!

Looking for a similar deal in NorCal. Was this in CA (looks so, seeing the taxes). Great if you can share the dealership/contact details.

Oops, wrong one… (20 char)

@DNJA Actually, @Flyhigh1 was replying and asking @K04 that question. The answer is OC Fiat/Alfa Romeo.

Don’t know why, mine jumped to the wrong post. Fixed that.

Thanks @Jon … (20 char)

Thank you, as @Jon mentioned it was OCfiat.

Could you send over final numbers on this deal? Was this a loaner or demo car?

No, but they were posted up there 425 w/ 1500. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE MORGAN STANLEY CERTIFICATE. Includes wear and tear

18’ Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Auto, MSRP 38206 selling price 34607 24mo/12k lease 1 pay = $8163.21 or $340.13 per month net.
Rent and depreciation total $6466.56
other items total $1696.65 =650 acq, 498.75 nj sales tax, 138 doc fee and 409.9 title/reg/tire.
As a straight lease would have been $405 per mo with zero drive off.

Nice truck but that seems high. These don’t lose value, likely better to purchase.

Given that its for my just turned 18 year old, i’d rather not own the truck. I’d rather it go back off lease and get another in 2 years.

Lucky 18 year old. What does insurance run on that for him/her on that?

A little over $1k. My wife’s e-class is running $300 more. Go figure…

wow that’s really impressive!

per month? or six months?

12 mos. $1099 per year. I don’t question when a premium comes in less than expected. Just happy it has.:wink:

That is why I was surprised.
Insurance for an 18 y/o at $1099 per year deserves higher hackr status than any lease posted here :rofl:

5 Likes

2018 Volvo XC90 Momentum, MSRP $60.5K, zero down, $572/month (tax included, CA).

7 Likes

Pictures?..