Fastest car for under $500/mo?

The awd giulia does 0-60 in 5.1, you can find them under $500 pretty easily

1 Like

You can definitely do a 340i for under 500/month. That is probably your best bet OP. Throw a JB piggyback tune on there and not much will keep up with you. Oh, and you might wanna swap out the runflats and put them back on at the end of the lease.

I dont think the RC350 hits 5 or under secoinds

For Beamer 340 or even some cheap 440s would work. 540 is a stretch.

Charger R/T Scat Pack has 485hp but brakes aren’t great, Daytona 392 has the better brakes though which is kind of important on a fast car. It is like driving a water bed though with stock setup. You’re not going to get anything close to that performance with that price point from a BMW.

1 Like

My exact setup :sunglasses: :grin:
JB4 and PSS4S

2 Likes

You can run a custom tune on a lease car? That seems incredibly risky, right?

1 Like

Really nice car and price. Love that colour

1 Like

Just have to remove it before visiting a dealership.
This my 3rd tuned 3 series-never had a single issue.

4 Likes

My 328i with a piggyback ecu is probably under 5 sec. As mentioned above it is plug and play so pretty easy to remove.

340i. 4.6
Scatpack. 4.4
A4. 5.0
Gulia. 5.1
Mkz 3.0t. 4.9
Mustang gt
Etc

I’ll echo what most have said here already, anything turbocharged with a tune will get you there and easily reversible when you need service.

If only RS7s were cheap to lease :confused:

Has anyone mentioned the Infiniti Q50 red sport??

OP doesn’t want to go Infiniti again

Alfa Giulia will probably feel faster and more visceral than most, due to the height/size of the car and driving dynamics, not sure about reliability yet though.

I am picking up my new 2018 540e today in NJ and was able to get a sub-$500/month (not including taxes and $0 down)? So think a 5 series could be workable if you do the work.

Did you mean 530e?

540e doesn’t exist and a 530e isn’t a fast car

1 Like

Yes, I meant 530e…fat fingers. Oh I saw the 5 series mentioned in the original post and thought the e and the gas would be same in speed, my bad!