Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Only thing missing to make it Jalop worthy is a manual transmission.

Agree. i guess we canā€™t have it all :frowning:

Osmium gray? Looks great!

Correct, osmium(20202020)

Wow thought that was my mussel blue. They look similar in pics. Nice ride!

Itā€™s maple brown. it looks really nice in the sun, but when itā€™s low light it looks dark, almost black. I will take some better photos with a side profile so you can appreciate.
Iā€™m not sure why, but Volvo decided that all the first 2017 models Will be maple brown on blonde for the loaded models.

27/10k

MSRP: $41,640

Selling price: 36,586

Adjusted cap cost: 32,088

Monthly payment: $ 299 (323 after tax)

Drive off $ 750

Amazing vehicle, for the price it was an easy decision.

Shoutout to @Warbeast for the contact info.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. Finally loaded Alfa that makes sense.

I think he meant 41k not 51k. (Mine was $43k)

I havenā€™t seen a base Giulia with the 18" rims and no sunroof at $51k msrp.

Congrats

Iā€™m enjoying the car as well!

Then I take everything I said back LOL

3 Likes

Such a beautiful looking car love seeing them on the roads

1 Like

Haha, yes wrong amount. Still thinking s90 numbers in my head. 41,640 is correct.

Still a good deal, but not loaded enough for me :slight_smile:

Itā€™s an amazing car. Iā€™ve had little time with it, but my 50 mile drive back home last night was amazing. I was shopping the s90 for the amazing deals going on, but I much preferred the Alfa overall.

Yeah, this was the perfect combo for me. All I really wanted was the sports package. Sunroof was a nice option, but I thought of how little I used my sunroof in the past. Itā€™s a blast to drive.

Iā€™m with you on sunroof - I donā€™t use it at all.

Nice deal but that original MSRP had my eyes pop out a bit given your payment :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Does it have the sport seats? Thatā€™s the make-it-break-it for me. Gotta have those bolstered seats.

Picked it up this morning, here are the broad strokes of the deal and this is with A-plan.

2018 T6 Inscription
30 months, 10k miles
MSRP: $63.5k
Selling Price: ~$42k???
Monthly: $380 including 6% tax
4 MSDā€™s @ $450 each
At Signing: $600 for 1st month and tags

I know itā€™s not rock bottom but I feel pretty good about the deal and really happy getting the upgraded seats. I initially didnā€™t want the Insc but they sold the only black/amber T6 Mom they had on Sunday (really the only T6 in SoFlo) and itā€™s the colors wife wanted (happy wife happy life :rofl:). So I presented this offer and he took it. Dealing with car dealers in SoFlo is work, out of the 6 dealerships I contacted, I couldnā€™t get 3 to even return a call. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks to everyone on here who helped and provided feedback. All the info I got here really put me in a good position to get a deal Iā€™m happy with!

As a note- I discovered a feature I really was unaware about driving my 4yo home from school. The right rear passenger seat has the controls on the door for the following: move the front seat, open sunroof, open left and right rear passengers windows and raise/lower the rear sunshade. I need to find a way to deactivate this asap.

12 Likes

Alfa a beautiful car, but sitll cant justify the payment they are gettingā€¦

Guy above did get one of the better alfa deals with that being said.