Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Nice. What was the residual for 30 months? And that was a 2018, correct?

It’s a 2018 and the RV is 53% with 10k miles. I found 30 months to be the sweet spot and give the lowest payments.

Picked it up on Black Friday. 2017 Tahoe LT, MSRP $66,430.00 for $657 and change on a 39/15 with only the first months payment due at signing. Absolutely loving it so far! Not the cheapest payment, but one of the better deals I have seen on a Tahoe.

5 Likes

Beautiful driveway by the way.
Enjoy the S90

A Hackr worthy deal for a non hackr customer.

MSRP: 38,180

299 p/m
600 due at signing

39/15, includes all NJ reg and sales tax.

8 Likes

Meant that for the guy with Osmium but yours is nice too!:slight_smile:

1 Like

For a 2018 Incription in FL you did GREAT! Nice work. Yes, #AmberSeats4Life

1 Like

IMG_4627

2018 Infiniti Q50 RS

MSRP: $57,000
Sales: $48,177
12k/39mo

$2000 at signing (FM, plates, doc)
$480/mo w/ tax

4 Likes

I always like seeing this cars in light colors like this, really brings out the dark trim pieces and makes the whole car look so much more sportier and standout from all the rest I think.

Sports package is an option so probably not. Then again on alfas the base seats are still pretty much sport seats.

1 Like

He does have the 18" sport wheels, but I’ve seen some cars that have the sport seats and base seats with that.

And there is a massive difference between the two seats for sure. The base seats are like that in a 320i, sucks.

@MConte05

I believe I have the base seats with bolster adjustment. I’m not absolutely sure though. If the sport seats are what the Ti model has with the horizontal stitching I do not have those. Regarding quality, they’re much nicer to the touch and look better than the BMW’s standard sport seats. I had a 320i and a 340i both with the sports seats (not upgraded leather). Also, regarding comfort, these are perfect for me. Anyone with a naturally wide back, or that lifts may want to test out which seats are better for them. I don’t miss the days after a back workout feeling uncomfortable in the 340i sport seats.

They are so-so seats, IMO.

To each their own, for me they are a good setup. Perhaps the sport seats are amazing for some. I don’t think I’d personally want any more bolster support. I’d have to try them first to know.

I didn’t mean vs. sport, but in general. I didn’t even try sport seats in Alfa.

Beautiful car.

Been going back and forth seeing if I want a 3.0 Lux but the engine in the RS would make me have buyers remorse if I didn’t get that unit

2017 e300 4Matic 36/12k
msrp $62,465
asking selling price $46,988
got them down too $45,888
swa emp fleet discount $1000
drive offs just fees and registration
Az registration is high $1202
first month tax included $398
prepaid maintenance $500-560
total drive offs $2100
aq fee $1095

I am very happy with the car got it all the way in Maryland
they have a new finance manger that will run the numbers as much as he can to get a sale my sales consultant was great from the start picked us up from the airport also

3 Likes

That’s a great deal and the car looks amazing! Which dealership did you get it from on MD?

dnja I pm’ed you …

Seems like Euro motorcars Germantown but not 100% sure