Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

The blue looks really sharp, I don’t know why it’s not more popular. Congrats on the new car!

The pictures don’t even do it justice. The blue looks fantastic in the sun.

1 Like

Maybe if you didn’t take pictures in the shade we would know. Just sayin…

Hahaha congrats! :champagne::tada::balloon: Bunch of great cars in here! Keep it up people!

1 Like

Lol I’m a photographer so I’ll get around to a proper shoot at some point.

Great deal on that volvo! Also love the bluish purplish pearly color, that’s gonna be a head turner. People will be like "is that purple, or is it silver and I’m just high? "

1 Like

You aren’t helping your case. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Just curious why a 39 month term? Won’t you have to buy license tabs for a year but only use them for 3 month?

Sweet spot for Infiniti. Residual is the same for 36 and 39 months, so payments are lower on the 39. Could’ve done 36 but just didn’t think about the registration thing lol. Only $76 on my roommates Q50 so not a huge deal if I have to renew for only 3 months at the end.

44K msrp,$375mo including tax,0 out of pocket.

3 Likes

@Russo,

What is it? Its clean tho.

Looks like aBMW X1. Very nice!

1 Like

I think it is a new x1 BMW?

1 Like

For that payment, it could be a bmw X1/2 with peddle assist and I’d be interested in it.

1 Like

:thinking::raised_hands:t3:

(20 20 20 20 20)

Great picture with the leafs all over the ground.
Take another one of a better angle of the car

Y no luv for the leaves?

:rofl:

I’ll try but the weather is not cooperating

2 Likes

You’re killing me man… see post above about the black suv.

Beautiful car. I wonder what it would have been with 12k miles

I forget but I remember the math said I wouldn’t cross that cost until about 11,600 miles per year so locking in the savings in case I’m under 11,600 made a lot of sense as I doubt I’ll be over 10k.

If I were to actually use 24k miles my total exposure for making the “mistake” of only doing 10k is $200.

Based on that I want to say $33/ month difference.

No brainer.

Volvo 2017 V90 Cross Country fully loaded in Maple brown with the Blonde interior.
36/10k
MSRP: $70,340
Sales price: $55,660
Monthly payment: $561.52 (9.75% tax included)
Drive off 2k (first payment + fees)
Over 21% in discount, not bad for a Volvo wagon :slight_smile:

9 Likes