Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Dealer info for the Mercedes E Class? Also, without MSD’s?

Thanks for this great resource, I really appreciate all the help I have had here. Thought I would add my lease. It won’t win any awards for deal of the century, but good enough for me. I really wanted something all wheel drive, with adaptive cruise (particularly stop and go), in the mid sized range, and $350 or less. An Outback seemed to be the best of all of those, and I splurged a little to get a 2018 Limited 3.6r.

$37,996 MSRP
$33,797 selling price
$395 documentation fee
$34,192 total
$500 Subaru purchase offer (ambassador coupon)
$33,692 total after incentive
36 month lease
1st payment only at signing
15,000 miles per year (.0008 MF, 62% RV)
$379.03 per month
includes $775.50 Maine tax

Dealer was Prime Manchester Subaru NH. Steve Lantagne was the sales guy, super easy to deal with. They drove 2 hours to drop it off and signed everything at my house. Not having to go to the dealership to close the deal was amazing!!

3 Likes

2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD Momentum+

MSRP: $61,055
Selling Price: $42,789.14
24/10k
Refundable MSD’s: $3000
A-Plan
All other current November incentives applied
Drive off (other than MSDs): $0

23 monthly payments of $299.80 (including tax)

This is another @nyclife special, but please note it is a non-replicable deal.

Super psyched because Quentin and his dealer were able to find me the loaded model I wanted in the rare Mussel Blue/ Amber on charcoal combination.

Momentum+
Convenience Package
Protection Package
Heated Steering Wheel
19” 5-Triple Spoke Tech Matte Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
Rear Spoiler
Red Key

21 Likes

Crazy deal! Congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

Great deal. What’s your tax rate?
What is red key?

1 Like

Not sure. All the line items for tax say “N/A” and the “Total Monthly Payment” is $299.80 as mentioned. Standard tax in the state we leased it?

Red Key is this special key that is literally red and can be programmed to govern the car. As in when used the car can be set to not exceed 50 MPH or the radio can’t go over a certain volume, from what I understand its a feature some people like to have if they have teenagers who drive, or if they don’t trust their valet, lol. It wasn’t something I needed, but it came with this specific car. I do have a garage and the attendants park it, so maybe I will use it. At worst its a free extra key.

Red key is essentially a nanny feature, it allows you to set restrictions on speed and radio and stuff when the key is in the car.

1 Like

2018 E400 4matic coupe Premium 3, AMG Package
MSRP $78,535
$796/mo 36/10
NYS Sales Tax Paid upfront.

6 Likes

That is one sweet looking ride, I love the look on the E coupe and fully loaded at that only makes it that much better.

Thanks, I love it. I had to send it to service for a minor paint issue, and after driving the C300 coupe loaner for a few hours I can say I have been spoiled by the E400. I hope my 2020 lease budget is S class level and not hyundai :scream::joy_cat:

Car looks beautiful. :+1:t2:

2017 G80 3.8 AWD MSRP-$49,870. $431 per month.

2 Likes

Beast

20 characters 20

1 Like

Beast? 2020202020 Lol.

that means the car looks nice, bad ass, and dope as fuck. It’s a good thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Ok. I’ll take that :grin:

Why thank you. I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Sport
MSRP: 45,770
Sales: 36,294
15k/39 month lease
1st month at signing
410/month

Maybe not leasehackr trophy worthy but I’m happy with the deal.

9 Likes

is that blue? color looks great

Congrats! Love that blue.