Transfer lease Kia Forte 2023 7K MI ONLY!

Wanting to have a lease? look at this new Forte Lxs 2023 for $389 for 36mo. Leased from Dublin Kia, CA, currently located in Pleasanton, CA. Driven only for 7000mi in 7mo*** Brand new condition

Urgent search :-
Transferring lease to potential*
-Because moving out the country for visa purposes.
looking for high or good credit score holders *
-Because I have a 700+ credit score and need to fulfill requirement.

The car is rated the highest in value and fuel efficiency. Best pick for technology features such as lane keep assist, lane follow assist, driver attention alert, cruise control and sport mode. It’s very close to Tesla autopilot being an affordable vehicle. Ready to discuss test-drive/ transfer over text or phone call.
+1(628)224-0005. https://www.edmunds.com/kia/forte/

After transferring you could
1)Buyout the car and sell it on market price to dealer/entity.
2)Buyout and keep the car to yourself.
3)Continue the lease

Who is the lease with? KFS doesn’t allow lease transfers.

You should try this now.

2 Likes

Kia Finance is the leaser. They do allow for transfers with qualified person.

Kia Canada does, but not Kia USA

It’s transferrable, I just spoke to dealership Manager on it.

There are few costs. It’s a way too.

They don’t know / care / participate in a transfer. Unless you are selling it to the Kia dealer and they are selling it to the next guy. It’s owned by Kia Finance and you can call them to confirm it.

Just trying to advise you to try a different plan such as selling it to the Kia dealer.

ohh I understand. They said its eligible to transfer to new person, I replied it doesn’t show online. He said it’s eligible regardless. I will confirm again with more dealers.

If it was , Swap a lease would have listing for Kias.

All they have are new leases. And you know they would want to earn all the commission from swapping used kias

The Manager you talked to just said that to get you out of his face. Call Kia and confirm it yourself.