Transfer Complete: 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive, $595 + Tax, $66500 MSRP, Portimao Blue - Congnac, FULL PPF & COATING

I’m ready to let this girl go now. I REALLY do love this car and thought I could live without a truck, but it just isn’t going to work out. :frowning:

Note: I fully wrapped this car in PPF and ceramic coated it as soon as I got it (I own a detailing/PPF biz). This retails for about $6500-7000 and I will NOT be ask anything in return for it as part of the lease transfer. Having the car fully wrapped and coated makes washing a breeze and all but eliminates the worries of getting chips, scratches, and swirls. I also installed the carbon fiber rear lip, black M340i badge, and I also purchased the all weather front mats and trunk liner.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive

MSRP: $66500
Monthly payment (Pre-Tax): $595

Current mileage: 5307
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 851
Maturity date: 7/20/23

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): n/a
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Full PPF and ceramic coating

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: Yes, $500 paid by new lessee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, new lessee’s expense

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: This well optioned car is in Excellent condition! I wrapped the entire car in PPF and ceramic coated it as soon as I got it, wheels and calipers coated too. Paint is free of any chips, nicks, dings, scratches, and/or swirls. I did have one very minor wheel scuff on the front right wheel that I touched up and is pictured below.

-Portimao Blue Metallic
-Cognac Vernasca Leather
-Driving Assistance Pkg
-Drivers Assistance Pro Pkg
-Park Assistance Pkg
-Premium Pkg
-HK Sound Pkg
-Remote Start
-Wireless Charging
-Power Tailgate
-Black Kidney Grilles

Photos:

6 Likes

Pretty much the perfect spec at a great price. I’m guessing this will go quickly.

3 Likes

Blue and cognac - only way to go! :slight_smile:

May help to post the options/window sticker. GLWT!

2 Likes

Wow perfect color combo. When I saw the title, I was wondering why anyone would fully wrap a leased car, but makes sense if you do it at your own shop.
If you want to make sure the paint is perfect, this is the car for you

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Ugh Portimao on Cognac…my favorite color combo :heart_eyes:. So mad that I don’t have that color. It’s truly beautiful.

This should move fast. GLWT!

Gorgeous car best of luck!

Damn that’s nice.

Great deal on a gorgeous car!

The consensus seems to be this is a great car - lots of interest :slight_smile: now who’s gonna pony up…

1 Like

Ok. Looks like this will go as quick as I was expecting. Hopefully I can find a truck just as quick. :wink:

Thanks everyone!

Ready to list this now. Updated with pre-tax payment and additional pics

1 Like

How much is buy out at lease end?

Buy out at lease end is $39235

Bump. Surprisingly this is still available. Based on the amount of PM’s I got when I put the feeler out a couple weeks ago I thought it would have been gone the first day…

1 Like

Put it up on swapalease, you’ll have it gone in no time.

1 Like

That’s the plan if it doesn’t get snatched up this week but I would rather it go to a fellow hackr. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great spec and deal, especially with the ceramic and PPF. I remember you had reached out back when I had mine (Tanzanite over Oyster M340i xDrive in NJ) up for swap. Good luck with the transfer!

1 Like

Beautiful. Would jump on this if it’s a year or so to maturity :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Paging @Ursus

5 Likes