Transfer Complete: 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive, $595 + Tax, $66500 MSRP, Portimao Blue - Congnac, FULL PPF & COATING

thought this car looked familar!
GLWS!

2 Likes

LOL! Thanks! Really hate to see it go.

Monday Bump. I have the vehicle listed on Swapalease now too.

Shocked no one has jumped on this. Knowing RaskyR1 personally, this car is mint and will remain that way as long as the new owner properly washes it!

If I could I’d happily take it off your hands, but I’ve still got a few months left on my current lease.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

TBH I’d like to offer some constructive advice. I’d remove these dollar figures because they could be perceived as insulting the intelligence of the reader. It’s like selling a used suit for $300 and claiming the original price tag was $1,100. Well it was from a discount store and nobody in their right mind would ever pay that tag price. Inflating the value of something with a specious “retails for…” comparison is immediately a red flag for a lot of people.

4 Likes

LOL! Thanks man! I forgot you were on this forum too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you wait till July :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. Perhaps it needs to be reworded but the sole point of it was to be an incentive to the buyer. That is the going rate in my area for someone not installing it themselves and not everyone is aware of what PPF is or what it costs. The install was done using all modified kits or custom (bulk) and all edges were wrapped wherever possible. It’s a virtually seamless install and the average consumer would not even notice the film on the car. The film also has a 10yr warranty, not to mention all the benefits that come with having the car wrapped. So I’d say it’s hardly inflating the value, a huge value that is being offered at no charge to the potential buyer mind you.

FYI: If the average Joe off the street wanted to buy the kits from Xpel to do it themselves it would cost $5700 just for the material. That’s not including all the tools, chemicals or labor.
https://www.xpel.com/cart

1 Like

I can but don’t really want to. :wink:

1 Like

I think this is what @max_g was talking about! Is it seamless? Or not seamless?

Don’t be a bullshitter here it won’t work out well long term!

“My car has been in ‘virtually’ zero accidents.”

LOL. No BS here and I’d happily Facetime with anyone that wanted a walk around. Any edge that could be easily wrapped was. I removed door handles as they are just 2 torx screws but I didn’t remove the bumper covers or head/tail lights so there is a film edge there and a few other areas as this is PPF, not vinyl.

Video walk around of PPF

TRANSFER PENDING

1 Like

PM a mod to re-open, if necessary.