Toyota Venza ultra cheap lease $214 + 2000 DAS including at taxes

Of course and its completely irrelevant to this.

What does a photo of a contract do to help you get the same deal?

Prove that someone else did?

If you think thats what it takes, you are GROSSLY misinformed.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

4 Likes

Congrats! This is a great car.

Would you mind putting everything in the calculator or posting a contract so people can compare numbers?

It’s not hard to see why op got such a great deal. RV is higher for LE trim and there’s also $1250 lease credit. Based on the provided info I generated this lease calculator. This may not be 100% accurate but should be close.

The great deals in CA are due to the healthy discounts dealers are giving on the Venza. No such luck in the NE where dealers want MSRP.

1 Like

Does Toyota include gap insurance in their leases?

They do not

Ive never seen a Venza at MSRP

You gotta look harder

What’s the best way to go about it? And how actually gap insurance work with lease. With purchase is straight forward but with lease what cost would you have if you total the car?

Agreed. It’s not difficult if you’re looking in the right place. We’re out, completely out now though.

:chocolate_bar:

Yeah, no thanks. The car isn’t appealing enough to have to work more than 3 dealers to get down to 250 off MSRP and the $1000 manufacture rebate in the NJ area. I moved on to another target vehicle that I am willing to put in the extra work for.

1 Like

Talk to your car insurance company and your local credit unions about if they offer gap.

Without, if you total the car and the insurance pays out less than car is worth (because it’s worth less), you get to cover the delta outvof pocket.

Ok

I’m just saying no one should ever pay Msrp for a Venza and it’s not hard to find deals on them is all

1 Like

This is a similar offer I found in NorCal. Ive tried to plug these numbers in the calculator but, the high sales tax seems pretty high. Thoughts?

The sales tax you’re looking at is under the purchase option. What’s your RV, MF and DAS? Post your calculator and others can chime in.

Similar? It’s 30% higher

I went to Toyota dealer yesterday in north jersey and they gave Msrp 34k 5k down 36/12 $310. End of lease buyout is 23K. This is for a black venza Le

I walked.

2 Likes

The toyota venza is the sleeper deal of 2021 and its a really nice well done vehicle. People are piling on for rav4 s while the venza is in my opinion a more luxury oriented vehicle or premium at a better lease deal.

The numbers you quoted for the venza are repeatable and an excellent value for a great cuv.

Thank you for shairng

This is what the brokers aren’t honest about. NJ is hell for car deals. It might be a business tactic, if you go through them you’ll get a better deal but usually because they’ll use a bank like USB. Frankly after looking at the reviews on USB lease turn ins, I want a deal done through TFS only; like the people in CA are doing.

I’ll gladly pay a broker $500 bucks. Get me a 36/12 Venza LE for $300 month, $300 down, through TFS.

Can anyone do that?