Toyota Venza ultra cheap lease $214 + 2000 DAS including at taxes

Title: Toyota Venza LE with auto folding mirrors and wireless charger for $214 per month and $2000 drive off (MSRP ~ 34K)
Tags: toyota, ca, ca-nocal
Post: I signed Toyota Venza LE deal red color, with auto folding mirrors and wireless charger for $214 per month including taxes at Capitol Toyota, San Jose, CA

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $34339
Selling Price:
Monthly Payment: $214 including taxes
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

10 Likes

Effective of $269 … Do you have the other information RV and MF used in the deal? Selling price?

I can check the deal and post it but I think they are giving very good deals on Toyota Venza. We were at the dealership only for 2-3 hrs.

Hi can you private message me the sales rep you worked with?
Thanks.

Hi @Shalender_Singh,

That is a fantastic deal, can I get the name of the person you were working with at Capitol Toyota as well?

1 Like

Great deal. Did this go through Toyota Financial Services or a bank like US Bank?

I’m getting a substantially higher quote on this vehicle, here in NJ. Has anyone been able to land a sub $300 lease (zero down) on a Venza in the NJ/NY area recently?

Just so to be clear, this is LE and not Hybrid LE. For SoCal and probably NorCal, Cody already has Hybrid for $315+taxes.

If I am not wrong new Venza is only hybrid. All trims

4 Likes

You’re correct. All the venzas are hybrids.

1 Like

Ali Hamdan at Capitol Toyota https://www.capitoltoyota.com/dealership/staff/internet---fleet-sales.htm

2 Likes

(1) I used Toyota Financial Services.
(2) All Venzas are Hybrid AWD.

2 Likes

All Venza’s are Hybrid.

1 Like

Did your internet at home go down or were you there for the snacks?

1 Like

I first talked to the Capitol Toyota on the online chat for about 10 - 15 mins. They asked me to come in and promised to give me the best deal.

1 Like

Did you have to put down multiple security deposits?

Can you post a copy of your contract? I’m curious to see how they put the deal together.

Not bad.

:chocolate_bar:

:man_facepalming:

10char

No I did not put down any MSDs.

1 Like

Ok I don’t want to put the copy of the contract here but here are the details I can get from Toyota financial website:

1. Lease amount: $214.12
  2. 36 months/10,000 miles per year.
  3. 0 security deposits.
  4. Current buyout amount = $28822.77 (I paid 1st month lease during lease signing).
  5. No extra insurance like gap or lease end dent and scratches.