Toyota Venza ultra cheap lease $214 + 2000 DAS including at taxes

More interested in the actual lease numbers. Msrp, selling price, any incentives, mf, etc

I just know MSRP ($34339), other things they just showed me on their laptop. I should have a copy of the contract but I need to find it. I really don’t understand MF but as per my memory it was around 0.00086 or 0.00082 (some very low number). If someone wants the deal, better to contact them earlier than later.

1 Like

Thanks for answering the forum questions Shalender. BTW, to convert the MF to a rate of interest, you simply multiply by 2400.

1 Like

KM26,

Thank you so much sir! People such as the OP and you make this forum a great resource. I will be reaching out to Steve.

2 Likes

Honestly…Ive been at dealerships for that long WHEN ALL OF THE DETAILS WERE ALREADY FINALIZED :slight_smile:

Some of them are just sloooooooow. So, I eat their free food, drink their free coffee (sometimes its actually good), and sully the seats and play with the interior accoutrements of the higher end cars on the showroom floor that I am not buying.

6 Likes

Quick update FWIW. Steve @ Del Toyota in PA was a bust.

The pricing I received was $410 month on a $34k MSRP Venza LE with first month down, through TFS. (36m/12k).

1 Like

It would definitely be helpful for others if you can share the actual lease details here. Posting the contract with your personal information blocked out is the easiest way to see what’s actually going on.

KM26, No apology necessary. All you did was try to help. It is very much appreciated.

Also, great advice. Ally over US Bank, no doubt.

Im leasing with 36/15k and paying $6 more than you per month :grinning: :smiley:

Great, that is even better. I didn’t even want 10,000 but that was the minimum.

Do you have the breakdown of $2k DAS?

1 Like

This is a great deal. Lucky find if you went there unaware and walked away with it.

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

You do realize that the broker is advertising $60 cheaper a month, right? Exact same terms.

$269 per month with $269 due?

That’s plus tax tags and title so add like $40-60/mo

Yes. Plus broker fee, but if you are to take that into consideration as part of lease cost, DAS if you will, it only adds $12/month. Just look for Venza under marketplace to find.

Shalender can you take a picture of your contract so we all can get a great deal like you

1 Like

You think thats what it takes to get a great deal? A photo of a contract?

2 Likes

Ever heard of the phrase “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”