Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Black rims are a game changer. What was the msrp? I’m gettin the same one tomorrow but the 2 tone rims

Also was this a 300/mo lease? It’s a tss not trd sr5. It’s my understanding that only the crewmax trd leases at 80% resid…

$48xxx was sticker.

Had SR5, OffRoad Pack, Nav, sprayin bedliner and all weather mats.

$300 total all in. Zero down other than 1st mo payment.

3 Likes

Exactly, one guy getting a deal that’s not replicable doesn’t mean that’s what they go for. I haven’t seen any f150 for under 350 around me. Only trucks 300 and under are old body style Silverado or Ram

Looks great!! Amazing deal!

Was this a US Bank or Ally lease ?

Trying to get this done in IL, cant get dealers with 2018 stock past sharing anything besides what inflated monthly they can offer argh!

US Bank.

Credit score was 825.

It’s not happening in Illinois.

The tundra is now close to $400/mo through us bank. Residual dropped to 76% this month.

If you are in the market for a new Tundra…please call me at 972-632-6561. I would like to go over your options. Thank you for using this blog.

1 Like

I would recommend working both with Norman and Grapevine Toyota to get this deal (if y’all are in Texas!)

1 Like

Thanks for the post!
Norman and Khalil are very quick and sweet, super efficient. They do not go back and forth on the price.
I am able to get my Tundra from them 24/10,000 at 300 per month at the first call.

2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD SR5 CrewMax 5.5’ Bed 5.7L FFV, MSRP at $ 50,050.

Strongly recommend them!

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that was able to take advantage of this deal. I also highly recommend Texas Toyota and Norman Nguyen.

@Norman_Nguyen

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’m going to send him a message tomorrow and see if I can get a Tundra.

1 Like

@Norman_Nguyen and his team delivered big time.

2 Likes

Hello Tundra fans…new September programs are out. The deals are still PRETTY sweet. Please contact me at 972-632-6561

2 Likes

As a friendly reminder…TEXAS residence ONLY…thank you.

1 Like

You will need to be registered as a business on this forum to solicit business here.

I thought I did already…can you send me a link to my email so I can be compliant? Email me at nnguyen04@vtaig.com. Thanks.