Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Of course… You can have the truck registered in Texas

That is baloney. US bank is not going to change their program in the middle of the month. Grapevine probably hit their quotas and now they are not interested in those skinny deals

1 Like

Yeah I got that feeling too - when I spoke to him last Friday he said US Bank had “caught on to what he was doing and raised the price to $399” and when I balked at that price he said he had some money available to bring the price to $375 - contacted him today and apparently the price is $399.

Just wanted to let everyone else know before they contact him expecting $300/mo.

Anybody know of another TX dealer that is still willing to do the deal?

Any lease price on a tundra sr5 crewman, msrp 47,693 rtd sport pkg, sr5 upgrade, running boards etc I’m in nj tier 1 credit 0 down

No. Spoke to the Internet Sales Manager and General Sales Manager at Gateway. Each of them told me they would call me back in 30 minutes, and never did. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks. I called once to follow up and no return call.

Same with Toyota of Laekwood. However, each said they work with US Bank.

A leasing company/bank does not set a monthly price. All they do is set the residual and Money Factor. The payment is calculated based on Sales price and hence the discount the dealer is willing to give. So only a dealer can affect the monthly. No bank says - yup these trucks must lease for 399 a month.

2 Likes

Haha definitely agree, especially when he said US Bank “caught on” and was quick to drop the payment…didn’t make sense ¯_(ツ)_/¯

That’s dealership BS. The dealership in socal that I got mine from didn’t do it until we had the terms and everything agreed on first.

I would call US Bank and find out the MF for the socal region or do a google search. I was able to locate mine there a little bit of homework.

Was your MF 0.00195 thru US Bank ?

What was your RV% ?

Hello vhooloo. Please call me at 972-632-6561 if you are interested in a GREAT deal on a Tundra lease. This way I have an opportunity to EXPLAIN to you the programs available. Thank you for reading this blog.

Hello jc87. Please call me at 972-632-6561. I would like an opportunity to EXPLAIN to you the options of this GREAT lease deal if you are in the market. Thank you for reading this blog.

Tundra at 300 or f150 at 270… what a time to be alive lolol

Sorry…you need a Texas address to qualify for this program. Thank you for using this blog.

F150 at 270??? Where

See my post… can get under 220 for an Xl even

ah with the 3k
But how do you guys figure wear and tear? DO you guys get it ?

I got the wear and tear on my Buick. I already backed into a pole and I’ve only had it since April ad I was out of town for 2 months.

At these prices, you may not have to choose. Just use the Tundra on odd days and the F150 on even days. Or the other way around…

2 Likes

I called Norman at lunch today, had the Tundra ready and waiting for me 45min later. They even delivered it to my residence. Thank you Leasehackr and Norman for providing these great values.

This is my 2nd Leasehackr lease in 3 months!

Perfect timing too as my 740i was a total loss. Hope State Farm doesnt take me for a ride.

BTW, photos are in front of Toyota HQ in Plano, TX!

4 Likes