Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Thanks again Norman, Long trip but worth it!

4 Likes

Nice looking truck! I have never seen a TSS here in CA.
Is TSS a local trim ?

1 Like

It’s a Gulf States Toyota trim

2 Likes

Dang @Norman_NguyenDang - If you have another like the white or granite posted above, consider it deal done.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure what a TSS adds to the truck other than the sticker. But if it’s a sport it should be chrome delete in my opinion.

call me or email me…

You can’t continue to solicit here in violation of the rules. No more posts until you are registered as a business.

Last warning.

2 Likes

That is an amazing deal but I have trouble with a Tundra at 50k? And it’s not limited platinum? Wow that’s expensive for an SR5!

please show me how…

call me at 972-632-6561 and show me how PLEASE

https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

1 Like

Yes, it is a SR5 with some upgrade packages. The truck sport series off-road package alone is about 5k. When I mentioned this deal to Norman, this is the one they provided.
I don’t actually pick this one, LOL. But it looks nice for me.

Have the #'s changed at for September?

Anyone have a lead to get this done in IL, I’d be interested.

Yes, in So Cal, the TFS rebate on the 2018 Tundras went from $2K up to $3,000 and the MF got cut to half off!

Guess Toyota is really pushing to get the 2018 off dealers lots !

And @Cody_Carter has a nice spreadsheet for the US Bank leases which you can take the rebate on top of the great RV.

2 Likes

I agree - looks nice. Great deal…

Bring on the $2XX Tundra leases!!!

1 Like

Yes, since the Tundras are not moving that fast off the lot - I have been tracking 5 different Tundras last month at 5 different dealerships and have not moved - not even one.

But then I am eyeing the higher trim Platinum and 1794…

No problems. I will gladly do 320 or 330 lease payment for the 1794 or Platinum trim lol …

Haha I wish it was that low. Residual is 77% 24 mo/10k

If @Cody_Carter could get close to those numbers above, I would jump on this deal!