Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax lease $299 all in $1k DAS 24/12k

You should go to Toyota’s website and research the option packages. There are 3 or 4 different TRD packages that can all be applied to a Tundra. The side steps look to be a non package option.

The dealer sent them to me, so I assume it’s only accessible on the dealer’s end.

1 Like

TRD Off Road Package:
Wheels: 18" x 8J Split 5-Spoke TRD Off-Road Alloy
Tires: P275/65R18 All-Terrain
Bilstein Shock Absorbers
Engine & Fuel Tank Skid Plates
Front Tow Hooks
TRD Off-Road Graphics
Fabric Seat Trim w/TRD Off Road/TRD Sport Packages
Rear Side Privacy Glass
LED Headlights w/Smoked Bezel
LED Front Fog & Driving Lights
TRD Off Road Floor Mats

I’d also want that huge truck to have blind side monitoring & rear cross traffic alert which the TRD Convenience package has.

Looking around today…

By any chance could you share where? I live in Ohio and have a lease ending soon and would like to look at a truck.

Sounds like a few of us are hunting for a similar deal. GL and let us know if you find success. I am searching in Texas. The part I’m stuck on is that the highest I can get the MSRP line is up to $44,490. He mentioned he ran numbers on a $43k double cab and the monthly cost was $100 more per month so I’d like to figure that part out before going into the dealership.

2018 Tundra SR5 +$33,030
CrewMax +2,420
507L V8 w 4WD +5,540
TRD Off-Road Package +$4,030
Oval Chrome Step Tube +$690

Even if you went with the most expensive TRD Off-Road Package which includes the Convenience Package it only bumps up $5k vs the $4,030 for the grand total of $45,460.

Was there a lease acquisition fee with us bank?

Get off the mfg website and just start looking at local dealers inventory and find one you like. I searched “Texas Toyota dealers” and found Freeman Toyota with 1/2 a dozen very close in price to what I bought…took me 3 minutes to find one. They even had the TRD Sports that I wanted.

Also to clarify, any 5.7l 4x4 SR5 Crewmax will work…they had them at $43k MSRP which could net a lower payment than mine and it appears there is a $2500 rebate in TX. The reason the double cab was more is because that model had a much lower residual…74%. If you aren’t well versed in how this works, that means that if you had an SR5 Double Cab and an SR5 Crewmax with identical MSRP’s (which is possible) the double cab would be about $110 more…$44k x 6% = $2640 / 24 = @$110/mo

Conversely, at 80% residual, going up $3k in MSRP only costs about $600 / 24 = $25/mo.

Of course these are approximations without tax finance charges etc.

1 Like

Yes $695 and I believe a $395 dispo fee

How do you find if the dealer deals w Ally?

Here is a pic of my window sticker to take some of the mystery out of it…

1 Like

This is what my dealer came back at.

The truck MSRP is 46,269. Sales price is 41,323. So for 24 months at 10,000 miles a year you’re looking at 355 a month plus tax with approved credit. The residual is 37,777.

So the residual is right 81% at 10k…assuming you specified US Bank and that you knew the rate was .00175 with your excellent credit, then the price they are quoting you already includes the rebate…you need that price BEFORE the rebate. I also put $1000 total out of pocket.

1 Like

Call Toyota Santa Cruz. They have one left.

Anyone have any leads on a dealer in the NE?

The dealer I spoke to didn’t believe me. They asked for a picture of the contract lol. They use US Bank but didn’t see how someone could get that price, then the rebate.

I haven’t had any problem getting the residual and the 2k rebates. Not able to get as much of a discount though. Only about 3k or so off of msrp before rebate.

Msrp 46215 and payment around 365 before taxes.

I don’t think the Toyota dealers in NE work with US bank

Does anyone know if MSDs can be used through SETF? I’m at around $330/month with $1750 DAS for 36/12 on a $47500ish Msrp. SR5 TRD Sport 4x4.

This key west Florida Toyota dealer has this on their website. Any tricks on getting my dealer to allow this?

They are trying to tell me that they are already at “retention” and the rate is already at their base rate and can’t be lowered as it’s not like a regular loan where cash down reduces the cap cost.

Do I just try to get the finance guy to add this?

Using MSDs is a great way to save lease Interest charges. Ask the F&I Manager about the MSD program.

My Toyota dealer is offering to drop from a base TFS MF 0.00150 to 0.00078 with 9x monthly lease as MSD.
MSD at max would save me $55 / month or about $2K during the lease.

BTW: So Cal dealers don’t seem to deal with banks outside their captive bank (TFS) so I am out of luck…
So like you, I don’t get the luxury of getting a lease thru Ally or USB.:persevere: