Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax lease $299 all in $1k DAS 24/12k

How do you go about finding the US bank RV and MF rates

Good question - how do find out about US Bank’s RV & MF ???

It’s a much smaller dealer network than the captive. First you have to find the dealer(s) signed up to US Bank (or a credit union).

Nice deal for a big daddy truck

How do you go about finding one?
Is there some sort of list? Havent come across any

Any one have any leads of a dealer in the Tristate or DMV area?

@RVguy can help you find a credit union with potentially lower payments than the captive and less of a rep for lease-end trouble than USB.

1 Like

The dealers I contacted in Florida do not do leases through us bank or ally. Here are ally’s numbers if it helps anyone? I found that the SR5 4wd has better rates on the 36 months through SETF though, but of course you don’t get the 2,000 rebate I’m select markets.

How do you get this list from Ally ?
Do you have to be a dealer ?

I know Ganley Toyota in Akron Ohio uses US Bank for their Tundra leases very often. Can’t say where to get the numbers though.

Unbelievable!

Are you serious - a Tundra 4x4 SR5 leases at 86% RV 24 months ???

Can that be real ???

I’d love to know which Toyota dealer in So Cal uses Ally…

2 Likes

86% is amazing at 24 months.

Finding a dealer who would actually use ALLY would be even more amazing …

Anybody know the MF rate for Ally?? Even if its as high as 6%, seems like would still make a nice payment with a 9-10% discount.

Does anyone know of any NorCal Dealerships that use Ally or US Bank?

Look in Sacramento. Might have better luck there

Thanks bigdaddydb. You inspired me to head to my local Toyota dealer. Picked up a tundra that looks just like yours, but without the running boards. I feel like I got close to your deal, but you negotiated better than me.

**MSRP: $46097
**Selling Price: $41681 (including the $2000 rebate and all fees)
**Monthly Payment: $358 (including 6% sales tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $42 (+ first payment)

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: .00175
**Residual: 80%

2 Likes

I’m going to call a few dealers tomorrow and see if any offer with Ally. Ally has 86% residual on 24/12 sr5 from what I’m seeing. I’m assuming the 2k rebate is valid for them too.

Several Credit Unions are leasing around the country but none have strong RVs on anything shorter than 36mo. You can go to CULA.com to see a list of their CUs and get the RVs they use. Each CU has different MFs so not all will beat TFS on Tundra (Tacoma, 4Runner, Sequoia, Land Cruiser and Highlander also lease well with the CUs) but the two CUs that currently lease in FL are very competitive with SET.

FYI… 24mo leases are almost always pure poison to lenders from the risk side so US Bank will lose about $4k if the OP turns this in at lease end and US Bank sells it at auction. The current price on the 16my version of this truck at retail is around $37k so back ~$3k off for the retail margin to see how much the lender loses.

2 Likes

The problem with Ally is not the RV, it is their rates, which pretty much negate their residuals. Their residuals on a Tacoma 4WD TRD Sport are 89% on a 2 year. But their rates make it worse than doing a deal with TFS typically.

1 Like

So that’s how its done! Hope you don’t mind this question. Could you share what all is included in the TRD Off Road package? Is it just the oval tube steps, stainless steel exhaust tip, floor mats and decals or can you share what that package included along with any other package / options you were able to snag?? I cant figure out how you got the MSRP up to $47,673. Thanks in advance!