Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax lease $299 all in $1k DAS 24/12k

Picked up my new Tundra today after getting laughed out of another dealer on Friday on the one I really wanted. I think this was a pretty good deal. I did some research to find that the SR5 5.7L CrewMax has an 80% 24mo residual at 12k through US Bank. Got one of the dealers to sell me the one I wanted at about 10% off MSRP before the $2000 rebate and walked out at $310 tax in after adding the Tire and Wheel for $250 and rolling it in. I’m sure there may be a better deal to be had but I feel great about this one! T

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TRD Off Road 4x4

**MSRP: $47673
**Selling Price: $43035
**Monthly Payment: $299 (incl 6.75% upfront tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $1000
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $2000 mfg rebate

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: .00175
**Residual: 80%

**Region: OH
**Leasehackr Score: 13.1

12 Likes

B-E-A-U tiful truck! Wow!! Crazy high residual too! 80%! I think you did awesome! $310 all in for THAT!!?? I’m jealous.

Great deal. Would for sure snag this for myself as a daily. Always nice to have a pickup.

Dude that is an epic deal, enjoy that truck. You may not want to give it back in 24 months!

1 Like

Fantastic deal! You should post in the Trophy Garage :smile:

Did you price any other trims? Curious to see if the US bank rates on a Limited were comparable or if the SR5 was the sweet spot. I know in the past Tacoma residuals through 3rd parties were even higher for manual trans. Congrats on the truck and deal.

71% residual at my dealership… is this something special through us bank?

Really nice deal. Maybe an off topic question but what kind of wear and tear is allowed with truck beds? I would be scared to use a leased truck for any serious hauling. I’d be scared with US Bank especially.

Yes, US Bank sets their own rates and residuals. They are also notorious for charging for excess wear damage upon return so buyer beware.

I’ve wondered the same thing… never asked though.

Thanks… my local dealership said they dont work with that bank.

Credit unions are good for toyota leases, you can search for that on here.

Great deal. Wish that 2k incentive was available in my region.

I wonder if you install a bed liner right before your inspection, if that would alleviate any bed damage.

This will be my third lease with US Bank and I haven’t had any real trouble with returns. The Tire and Wheel coverage also covers cosmetic wheel damage pointless dent removal on the whole truck and windshield repair (weird but true). The truck came with a bedliner. I have a free car from work so it will likely have very low miles and it’s only 2 yrs so not too worried.

The deal was on this specific model…SR5 5.7l CrewMax 4x4…all the other residuals were lower and on a 48k MSRP and a short term lease, a few % make a huge difference. For example, I ran my own numbers on $43500 double cab and came up with almost $100/mo more

Yes, this is specific to US Bank. The US Bank residuals and money factors were better through them than TFS “incentivized” lease. The real kicker is the $2k rebate…you don’t get it if you go through TFS but leasing through US Bank is just like any other outside financing or cash deal where the rebate is applicable. You just need to call the dealers around you and see who uses them…depending where you are in the country, there may be no one

1 Like

Super Jelly!

You also need to be in a region where the $2K rebate is valid. Unfortunately, the SE does not appear to be covered.

SETF’s main purpose seems to be making Toyota customers regret living in the SE.

3 Likes

Agree, a bit frustrating to have to import leased cars into the state because the local deals are untenable.