Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Texas generally has the WORST lease deals because sales tax is levied on the full purchase price of the car… even if you are leasing.

Getting a good lease deal in TX is like lassoing a unicorn. IF you can find one it’s still going to be hard.

2 Likes

Who did you speak to? I haven’t heard back from Fred and I want to get in on this deal.

Norman at Texas Toyota

1 Like

Fred, how are you liking the truck? Just spoke to Norman…

1 Like

Loving it! It’s definitely a gas guzzler but it puts me at ease with all these crazy drivers around here. What did Norman have to say?

1 Like

Sorry haven’t been on in a while. Spoke with a guy named Norman. Super easy to deal with and will answer all your questions.

1 Like

Fred…thank you for sharing. Please feel free to give my Direct # to all who qualify. Stop by to see me when you pick up your plates. Got a nice Tundra hat awaiting you!

Hello All,

I am grateful and super excited to read this blog. My name is Norman Nguyen. I represent Texas Toyota of Grapevine. For those who qualify for this limited offering, please call/text me at 972-632-6561. I look forward to serving your transportation needs.

Norman

Here is the offer I just got. Trying to get them to lower MF to .00210 and give me 10% off msrp before rebate.

MSRP: $46,959
Selling Price: 42,054.38(After rebate)
Monthly Payment: $475.19(including tax) Base payment $435
Cash Due at Signing: $500.00
MSD: N/A
Incentives: $2500 Customer Cash

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00236
Residual: 80% 37,567.20

Update: Hes down to $375, when i counter offered him he said he would lose $1800, also US bank here is .00236 apparently. WA

I hope not a dumb question but has anybody seen these types of deals in SOCAL or NORCAL?

1 Like

Contact Norman Nguyen @ 972-632-6561 if you have a Texas address.

Norman, can you do this deal with a courtesy delivery at local dealer in Indiana? We would do a single lease pay.

Hi Norman, please sign up as a registered business on this forum

Sorry. Must have Texas address.

I live in NY but I own a home in Houston, can I still get this deal ?

Depending on which region you are in, determines the rebates & incentives.
If you happen to be in the east coast, you get nice deals on 2018s. But if you are in California (norcal or socal) you get squat!

$4000 Customer Cash On Select Toyota Tundra Models
Manufacturer Offers
Get $2000 Customer Cash + $2,000 Special Edition Bonus for a total of $4,000 Bonus on a New 2018 Tundra Double Cab Special Edition (TB Package).
$4,000 Special Offer
Offer only valid 8/01/2018 through 9/04/2018
Applies to select new 2018 Toyota Tundra.

$2500 Customer Cash On Select Toyota Tundra Models
Manufacturer Offers
Get $2500 Customer Cash on a New 2018 Tundra Crew Max.
$2,500 Special Offer
Offer only valid 8/01/2018 through 9/04/2018
Applies to select new 2018 Toyota Tundra.

Washington state, sorry !

Thanks to Fred for sharing this deal and dealership!

I was very skeptical if this would be able to be recreated but I called the dealership anyway and WOW was I blown away by their service.

I spoke right to Norman who personally handled all the details of the transaction along with Sam and made it so that all I had to do was literally sign and drive the truck when I got to the dealership.

There was nothing funny with the pricing either - they delivered exactly what was promised with this deal AND had the cars DETAILED AND READY TO DRIVE OFF like they said they would when I got there!

I am loving the truck and cannot wait (actually I can, these trucks are great) until the lease is up so I can go back to Norman and Sam at Grapevine Toyota to get another amazing deal!

Thanks again @Norman_Nguyen!

2 Likes

were you able to get anything done in NJ or tristate?

Sounds like the price is $399 now…talked to Norman this morning and he said that US Bank changed the program. Silver and white available