Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Yea, for whatever reason, its the SR5 CrewMax w/ the 5.7L that gets the higher residual.

Did you run your credit? Two dealers have told me that in order to get a quote from US Bank they need to run your credit.

Hard to believe much that comes out of the mouth of a car salesman without further verification.

This is assuming tier 1. I would never have my credit ran to check MF. I normally tell them to assume tier 1.

Nobody ran my credit. My understanding is that either you qualify or you don’t and that is the money factor on that truck. They don’t need to run your credit, just tell them to assume you have Tier 1 credit and you qualify.

So with registration issues and fuel economy, basically not worth driving to another state to pick up a FFV Tundra…

Nope like the others said. I know my credit is tier 1 so run the numbers as so.

Exactly what I said quickly followed by nonsense…

We can’t get the numbers unless we run your credit, payment is based on credit, etc.

It really is a shame dealers think everyone is an uniformed sucker. I dont have time to waste with these folks, and although I enjoy discussing I know more than they do, at the end of the day if I don’t get the vehicle I want for the price I want it’s a waste of time.

Brokers fee is well worth it IMO.

1 Like

Is that from Texas Toyota in Humble, or Texas Toyota in Grapevine?

Would you be willing to share the contact info for the leasing manager or point of contact?

Thx

Grapevine, if you want to send me your contact info I’ll have him call you.

PM’d you about this.

Thanks a lot!

Congrats on the new truck!

1 Like

So what is the deal with USBank? Are they a better option for all vehicles, or just select ones?

I’d sure love to know where I can get a deal like this in CA??? Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance.

US Bank has better (higher RV) and therefore lower payments.
US Bank leases are great for short term (24 months) and then returning it at the end without the intention to buy/keep.

TFS is more conservative (lower RV) but at the end of the lease it makes sense to buy it out or re-finance the balance.

Yeah me too - can’t find a Toyota dealer that will go outside their captive bank (TFS).
TFS stinks because they won’t allow you to stack the $2K rebate along with their incentivized MF rate.

There is one San Diego dealer that uses US Bank.
I found one dealer in LA County that uses Ally bank…

Yeah i spoke to Norm Reeves in SD who uses US Bank but didn’t respond to my offer! Willing to go out of state if necessary and possible.

residual is lower than selling price, .8 of msrp is less than 42k plus mf plus tax plus back end = 300

Geesh. What the hell was I doing when I wrote that? It makes no damned sense. Sometimes my stupidity astonishes me.

Can you PM me the info? I’m in Austin and wouldn’t mind making the drive for this deal!

Hi, I also live in DFW and I’m interested in this deal. Can you send me the contact info? Thanks

Sounds unfair!
Texas folks get nice deals with lots of choices on banks to lease from (TFS, USB, Ally)…
Is it because the Tundra is made in TX ?