Toyota Highlander XLE AWD

HI
Can you please provide dealer info ?
Thanks

Interestingā€¦ I mite be in the market for one some info on dealers please and on a base model could I say under 400? In Seattle? Thanks for the info

Is the current $1750 cash on Highlander applicable to a lease?

According to my understanding applicable to at least. However you might be seeing a promotional money factor which is not combinable with the cashback

I am not sure which dealers are best to deal with in the Seattle area. I also donā€™t know what the new promotions/incentives are (since the existing ones expired on July 9), but I would think you definitely would have been able to get an LE or XLE for <$400 with the existing ones. If the current ones are similar, you should be able get a similar deal.

1 Like

Michaelā€™s in Bellevue is the highest volume dealer in the state. Theyā€™ll do $1k under invoice without much haggling.

Hi guys is this good ā€¦ I think we could do much better

Why would you put $4,000 down on a lease?? Like so many others have said, youā€™re going to have way better luck emailing or calling dealerships. Itā€™s a waste of time to go into all these dealerships and you arenā€™t going to get a good deal.

I wonā€™t I want 0 down ā€¦ thatā€™s their 1st quote ā€¦

Check Edmunds for the base MF in your area. Also, so we donā€™t have to do the math, when asking for advice about a lease offer, please list:

• Where you are, including your sales tax rate
  • MSRP
  • Selling price before incentives
  • Incentives from factory
  • MF
  • term and miles
  • doc fee

Ideally you would just enter all of the above into the siteā€™s calculator (link is at top of page) and enter the link to your results here for comment.

Good luck.

Honestly no one here can help you if all you do is walk into dealers and ask for quotes

Thanks for the love ā€¦ actually i go for test drivesā€¦ never bin in most of these cars and I know my wife she is picky ā€¦ I am tooā€¦ and while Iā€™m there ask for a quote ā€¦ before going I do my homework at home checking by emailā€¦ who want to really sell a car ā€¦ getting feedback from managers ā€¦

Test drive the cars you want, narrow the list down to a few youā€™d be happy with, start at the top ranked choice and keep going via email until you get what you want.

Spending your time talking numbers in a dealer, finding out ā€œwho really wants to sell a carā€ etc is a complete waste of your time. Not to mention, when a dealer hears directly or indirectly that youā€™re asking ā€œwho wants to sell a car?ā€ they shut down - that is code for ā€œIā€™m never going to buyā€ in their language.