Toyota Highlander XLE AWD

Yup SETF is tough. They even calculate RV for each unit different. Something to do with accessories and options. I thought dealer was crazy making it up but then Edmunds said same thing.

XLE AWD 36/12 $399/mo. First month down plus registration at singing. This is NYC area.

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD - $357.91 per month with 1st month down + MSDs

Local dealer had no idea about MSDs, has never done it at their dealership apparently so they had to call Toyota to find out how to do it.

1 Like

Congrats ! Thats a great deal

Congrats, looks like a great deal. Do you mind sharing the selling price and the residual? I’m going to be in the market soon. Thanks.

this deal was done end of last month, now new June numbers would apply

I am looking to get an XLE. Los Angeles. I am new to the site and a little overwhelmed with so much information on here. I chose this thread because the first post. Where do you all suggest I head to get the best deal in my area for a 36 month 10k lease. I want to put nothing down. Any help and numbers would be very appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

36,402 sale price
26,477 residual

thanks - how does that translate to a monthly payment?

Check out the thread that @Cody_Carter has - seems to be a great resource for SoCal Toyota deals

2 Likes

Here is the 2nd page of the contract.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’m not an expert, but it looks good to me. I’d be interested in reading the feedback from some of the experienced posters.

Excellent deal, what was the MSRP and how many miles, 3/36? Thanks

Including tax or plus tax? Thx

42k msrp, 3/36.

Just signed my first ever lease on a 2018 Highlander SE AWD with the following terms yesterday:

MSRP: $43,702
Selling price: $39,800 (8.9% off MSRP)
Acquisition Fee: $650
Other fees: $299 (registration, title, etc.)
Toyota lease cash: ($500)
Adjusted Cap Cost: $40,429

Term: 36 months
Mileage: 15,000 / year
Residual: 62% ($27,905)

Base MF: 0.00047
MF w/ 5 MSDs @ $400 each: 0.00007
Sales Tax: 6.85%
Monthly payment: $370.10 + $25.35 tax = $395.45 (0.90% of MSRP)

Due at signing: $2,429.70 ($395.45 1st month’s payment + $2,000 refundable MSDs + 6.85% tax on the $500 Toyota lease cash)

Pretty happy with the deal - Toyota’s promotional money factor combined with the MSDs made the rent charge super low. Might’ve been able to do a little better on selling price at another dealer, but the promotional money factor was ending on Monday and it was the exact car (color combo, options, etc.) that I was looking for, so pulled the trigger. Negotiated everything over text and filled out the finance application ahead of time, so showed up at the dealer and was out the door with the car 15 minutes later.

2 Likes

Including tax. $399 + registration at pick up.

Really! Can you refer me to someone so I can get same, please? Thx

Check your messages.

Nice deal! I did my first as well last week on an XLE. 36-15. Similar #s. We added running boards and I rolled almost all fees with no MSDs. $1000 at sign. Same MF and I’m at $470 with tax. That also includes gap insurance. Seattle area sales tax is killer 10.3%. ~$430 pretax. Hopefully we can drop gap in 6-12 months.

RB and gap added about $40/month.

I know my deal is not sub 1% but feel good with it. I’ll be better prepared for the next one.

1 Like