Toyota Highlander XLE AWD

I have been looking for a Volvo S90 or a family-size SUV. Toyota Highlander is the one I was looking. Infiniti QX60 is a good one, but the local dealer offered like $600 so I passed.

I really think it depends on the dealership’s situation too-- My region has $309 + $3,599 down payment promotion going on-- but still including everything I guess the $399 monthly price is not bad. I wanted a Sunroof, leather seats, white+tan interior. It comes with a navigation system with Toyota’s two-year no cost maintenance service as well.

I haven’t gotten the car yet because I need to trade in my CRV. Guess it has some equity in it too. I am happy with the deal. Did I do okay?

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Toyota Highlander XLE AWD
**MSRP: $42,718
**Selling Price: $37,298
**Monthly Payment: $399
**Down Payment: $0 (only first payment)
**MSD: 0
**Incentives:Not sure

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: not sure
**Residual: 63

**Zip Code:83716
**Leasehackr Score: 9.6
Pre-filled Calculator link:

1 Like

Yep looks good to me. Crazy deal.

1 Like

Thank you Cody for the help through texts! :slight_smile: Your confirmation helped me a lot closing the deal. I saw they have a huge inventory (like two parking sections of parking lot size) Highlanders. lol

1 Like

Hi Jung,

Can you PM me dealer info.

Thx

Great deal. $399 plus tax or $399 including tax? couldn’t do MSDs to reduce even further?

Which region ? 20202020

$399 all in. I didn’t even ask about MSD. For lease cars, I try to minimize any money down or security deposits. $399 is very manageable for that car, so I took it. If I pushed, I would probably got $380-$375ish I guess!

I live in Idaho (Northwest Area). Neighboring states like Oregon, Washington, or Utah all have the same deal-- They really have a huge inventory!

I’m on the exact opposite end of the country lol

I am going to try this at Eastern PA dealer. They have memorial day special on their website for $302 with $5245 DAS. I will try to get to $399 all in and then ask the finance guy if they will do MSDs.

I think it’s feasible. $400 for an XLE is definitely feasible. I paid the first month payment though.Even if you got $420-30. That is also very nice deal too, including everything.

My region (Southeast Toyota) worst in the country pretty much is about $507 a month for the same exact car msrp and discount. $500 incentive and a pretty bad MF make deals hard to get.

MSD is a no brainer. It is like a garrantees 10-20% return on your investment, much better than leaving that money in your banks, unless you can find better and more secured investment somewhere else.

1 Like

MSDs would have saved you alittle over $46/month. That comes out to $1664 saved for $3600 in MSDs.

4 Likes

Credit unions can sometimes be a really good alternative to SETF (southeast Toyota).

@Jon what was the buyrate MF (before MSD)? And .00008 reduction per each?

I think .0008 MF. Yes, .00008 reduction each and a max of 9, so MF after max MSDs would have been .00008.

I just got on in NYC for $399

can you provide details of what you got ?

look how ugly the XLE pricing is in S. FL and its not even AWD:
https://www.southdadetoyota.com/0-down-lease-deals-toyota-highlander

Granted that’s non negotiated but gives you a good idea how bad SETF is