Toyota cancelled allocations as of August 16th for next 60-90 days

My main dealer usually has 5-600. We have 28 in stock….we sell everything 2-4 weeks before it arrives. It’s not good out there at all

5 Likes

Vacation time.

1 Like

I guess i will have to buy out my Taco if this trend doesn’t change…i have a while to go but this is not promising

Perpetually…

n

7 Likes

Right. I just had 4 cars that were scheduled to be here by the end of the month get pushed back to October. They all had VIN’s and were previously allocated. I highly doubt I even get them in October :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m probably stating the obvious but confirming Lexus IS having their allocations dinged as well.

3 Likes

Probably December :joy:

All we need is a booster - come-on Man. We will be fine by Christmas…

7 Likes

Wow… you are so out of this world.

1 Like

We are steady with Lexus allocations. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Or consider looking at the Danes for advice.

That’s good!

Some stores lost their mid month allocation :confused:

3 Likes

Great beer choice!

I might have got super lucky… I found a dealer near me that would do a Tacoma 4x4 at msrp with no add ons. ( Still can’t believe I’m leasing a Toyota at MSRP). It was built on August 9th and should be at the dealer either tomorrow or the next day. God I miss my $232 4x4 all in Tacoma lease from several years back!

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hmmmmm… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

This is awesome. Put a deposit down at a dealer for a 2022 TRD Pro Tacoma, looks like it will be awhile haha.

Say bye bye to Toyota deals - Toyota of Manhattan was empty- Overheard jeep sales bragging some sheep paid $10k over sticker on a wrangler

1 Like

i’d get that refunded. that car won’t arrive lol

1 Like

i think everyone said bye bye to toyota deals a few months ago. even the deals on this forum were mostly at sticker.

3 Likes