Toyota - Any way to see Upcoming Allocations?

I’m in NYC and looking to get a Grand Highlander hybrid limited. Clearly not an easy ask as I’m being told anywhere from a 6-12 month wait. I’m wondering if there is an effective way to see upcoming dealer allocations so I can put a deposit down on any unreserved stock about to be delivered to a dealer? There was a way with Kia in the past that I’ve used. If anyone has any insight or can help, it would be appreciated. I’m looking to pay up to MSRP as well and would of course consider some agreed upon fee if discussed.

Thanks

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

FYI, the spreadsheet hasn’t been updated for a few months because Toyota made changes to their API that haven’t been figured out yet.

There’s a new one
It’s updated WDYM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/131kwPy9x2bwci1NVE0tetG3jG57TxdJE/htmlview#gid=676666525

2 Likes

I updated the link on the thread as well, thanks @princeofmexico

1 Like

Have you checked with @Jrouleau426 ?

Fantastic! Appreciate it.

I have. But it’s straight order and wait 6 months for that model so I was hoping something like the allocation sheet exists and it apparently does.

Just join no mark up Toyota group on Facebook

1 Like

No would be an answer?!

I have a black max platinum hybrid I posted today. Def a good deal at msrp for those.

Yes. Sounds like a great deal. Love the idea of the MAX engine but not at the significant expense of the mpg rating. Seems to defeat the purpose of the hybrid, especially if you live in the city.

Just listed a white xle 8pax

Hi! This information is awesome! I’m searching for a Grand highlander and this is exactly what I would like to see, however I’m located in Puerto Rico. Does anyone knows if there is a Toyota Allocation spreadsheet that would include Puerto Rico allocations?

How many Toyota dealers are there in PR? I think you’re pretty screwed when it comes to getting a deal. What’s it cost to ship a car there? That might be an option as well

People from Hawaii message me all the time. Basically autos are a monopoly on these islands. They can charge whatever they want. I can only sell to the conus unfortunately.

Hi! There are multiple dealers in PR (about 23), however form what I have researched there is only one importer called Toyota de PR, therefore I’m not sure if for allocation purposes this is the only “dealer” at Toyota allocation system.

I’m not sure about the cost to ship a car, but I don’t think might be a good option.

I know that the local dealers received some GH back in October, however most hybrid inventory is depleted, so I wanted to see if there is a way to get some insides on allocations or when could new units be arriving the island.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Considering hybrids are selling on the mainland for over msrp. I’d imagine it won’t look good for you. Best option is just call the dealers and ask. I can’t search pr allocations so doubt you could either

Anyone know if the API link broke again? I see it has not been updated since April 4. Looking for a Limited 4runner in underground / Redwood which does not seem to be common on the Pacific coast. Thanks