How to get a Toyota/Lexus/Hyundai FAST

There is a reddit user who has found an API to crowdsource realtime Toyota/Lexus/Hyundai allocations as they are released. List is updated weekly but soon will be daily. This is the best route to find ANY model toyota the fastest way.

There are more in depth instructions on the info tab, please read them before commenting here.

Happy hunting hackers!

Toyota/Lexus/Hyundai Allocation Spreadsheet

Also join this FB group, dealers regularly list MSRP deals for hard to find vehicles.

34 Likes

Let’s find those :unicorn: Toyotas :yawning_face:

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

8 Likes

What is Jim gonna sell now :flushed:

8 Likes

Just bc you can find them doesn’t mean they’re knocking 5-7k off msrp

21 Likes

Nice find !! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

challenge accepted training GIF

You ain’t getting a tundra for 5-7k
That tundra is probably a 4x2
You want the 4x4 which is not 5-7k off
But the hard to get models(which is what this is good for) msrp is as good as it gets no need to pay a broker fee when you can pick up the phone and call
The spreadsheet even says if it’s pre sold and some even have the price from the known msrp stealers
Free valuable info here
no need to be so greedy

8 Likes

My post was sarcastic.

1 Like

I called 5 for white pro seq that said no markup and available. 2 were sold. 3 were marked up. I’m sure the less popular models might be accurate at msrp but there’s no national database to track markups really. You would have to call each dealer.

3 Likes

The dealer name is literally on there
No need to look up every Toyota dealer on google and ask if they have an allocation
Saves time you just need luck and hope you didn’t get sniped

7 Likes

Oh I agree. Just saying it’s not accurate from my limited sample. I didn’t expect to get 5 pros in white at msrp going into it :joy:

And as these “msrp” dealers get 259 calls on pro seq they’re prob gonna raise their prices.

5 Likes

^
“Text for Quotes”

6 Likes

Now we just need them to release a new LFA.

John has 3 of them lined up for 11, 12, and 13% off already.

3 Likes

It will only show the mark up selling price if the dealer is a smart path dealer AND they have Applied a price.

If not applied it will just display msrp

5 Likes

Just touch back on GR corollas. Ends today.

Imagine paying 60K for a corolla with no rear seats that you probably wont take to the track. Just scrolling for the cars and flips comments :rofl:

I really don’t understand the appeal to this car with the pricing. I think people are nuts spending that much but to each their own.

3 Likes

Thanks for all of the info, this can be very helpful in the search

1 Like

The last one I saw on there sold for 67k. 14k over msrp. Most dealers still want 75k+ if they have one on the lot. 57k seems like a steal for this car
.not that I would pay it. But plenty have paid a lot more