TODAY ONLY SoCal BMW 3 series and 5 Series and 7 series BLOWOUT

SOLD OUT FOR APRIL

For our current BMW ad, please click [ here ](https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/leaseheros-socal-bmw-specials-may

Let me know if you’re interested, pm me or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543

FAQ

1. Can I have additional info?
    It’s laid out in the ad.

2. Can I stack college grad and OL and USAA?
    Yes, 1k for grad, 500 for OL, and 250 for USAA.

3. Can I do 12k/15k?
    Yes, 1% residual adjustment for 12k, 3% for 15k

4. Is there conquest?
    Conquest is only on certain cars and it is typically less than loyalty so payments will go up a tad. Does not stack with loyalty. Any non-BMW vehicle qualifies.

5. Can I have pictures?
    Due to nature of these deals, I cannot provide that.

6. Do you have other cars like this?
    It would be at an additional cost for a color/option of your choice. I post the most aggressively priced vehicles as specials.

7. If my brother’s pet dog’s friend’s owner has a BMW, does that count for loyalty?
    BMW loyalty is exclusively reserved for in household owners of BMW. Must be the same address. No I cannot just get you loyalty, please stop asking.

8. Can it be shipped?
    No.

9. Which dealer is this located?
    Each car is located at one of our in-network dealers across SoCal. Due to phone calls our dealers have received, I cannot disclose dealer info without customer commitment.

10. Do you guys work with other manufacturers?
    We do!
    Acura - BMW - Hyundai - Infiniti - Lexus - Rolls-Royce

leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

3 Likes

Great deals!

1 Like

Anything manual?

1 Like

I have 4 series manual in our other Bmw specials ad!

Anymore X2’s that are not gold :smirk:

Nope! All out at this time!

Thanks! Still looking for one

Any x1 or x3 left?

Any i3 left at these great prices ? Have a friend who’s looking

@SunshineOC Yes we have one right here!

Thank you ! No loyalty but is there any conquest dollars available ?

No conquest unfortunately on the i3!

Is the 3rd listed 330 at 309 still available? I know you have 4 series coupe but no 4 doors? What’s the process to get started, just PM you?

Yes still available! No 4 series 4 doors currently. Yes PM/Call/Text are all okay!

Added 2 more cars!

EDIT: First one SOLD

SOLD a few cars and updated the ad! Thanks guys! Still have a lot of 330i and 530i’s left and one 740e left!

Good luck !! Great deals . Hopefully you’ll be sold out by the 30th :+1:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

great buying experience, thanks for the help!

1 Like

UPDATED pricing on this 5 series and enhanced pricing on the rest! It’s gotta go today! Going to add a few more 3 series as well!

Just added, TODAY ONLY!