HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

When I was working with auto lenders the first time they said they could lock in a price for me and have the contract ready to go but would have to wait for the registration to come in.

1 Like

That’s why I considered taking less money from auto lenders. But they seem willing to negotiate. So it was just a bonus they came in higher.

Similar in terms of % off yes. The monthly payments and stuff we will wait and see what July’s numbers are. They did put in writing to use base MF.

Looking for some guidance here…if I want to own the car, what’s the downside of leasing and then buying it out after a couple of months as compared to purchasing it from the onset?

Feels like the former option makes more sense as the $7500 is recognized immediately, but maybe I’m missing something

Just go back 100 posts and read from there

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can you “steal” tax payer money?

I think a lease followed by a buy works with the 4XE now because especially as they are currently waiving the acquisition fee.

All my materials have been received and build will start soon!

1 Like

You would still have to pay the $350 disposition fee on a lease if you bought it out. You could also get a better interest rate than the base MF if purchasing with a loan.

I saw that post, but didn’t really see any responses that answered the poster’s question.

I think it is better to start off as a lease and then buyout with an auto loan that has a much lower interest rate is the way to go. You avoid Acquisition and get the $7500 up front.

1 Like

That’s because there is no definitive answer. Depends on your taxes and financial position. Personally, I’d rather get it up front than wait for tax time. You may feel differently.

My build sheet is in the system now. No window sticker yet. As a reminder, my order was 6/5. Sarge Green Sahara with hardtop and cold weather pack.

3 Likes

My Sahara is in the shipping stage, ordered 6/1.

3 Likes

My dealer ETA was just confirmed as 6/21 - 7/5. Should be at the dealer any day now!

2 Likes

Edit: noticed someone posted it above already…
Step 2: check this list to see if you work for an affiliate company already.

Didn’t see an answer to the “3 months” people mentioned above, hold time from purchase until you can buy the lease out. Does anyone have this in their actual contracts, or has anyone had issues with this?

For those that have shipped the vehicle from Gupton, how was all the paperwork handled since you were not there in person? Like, did you apply for credit on Chrysler’s website, the dealers, or provide that over the phone? Documents signed electronically or overnighted? Pre-delivery inspection, etc …

interested in this also

didnt you buy from mark dodge in lake chuck? how were they to deal with?

Yep - they were good so far. Will report back after I sign the final papers after the car arrives.