Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

The reason tax was $743.00 is because of the trade in tax credit. I just contacted the sales rep to find out what that $795.00 is.

was the MSRP reduced to $31580?

yes it was reduced to $31,580

you shouldn’t be paying more than $29K then

When you signed 117K msrp EQS for $550/month and Subaru dealers keep sending you e-mails for WRX $500/month
House Of Commons Uk GIF by GIPHY News

11 Likes

For anyone in the Bay Area.

Eric from Diablo Subaru in Walnut Creek will give you $4500 off any WRX they have in stock.

Let them know Abdul sent you for the discount. I get nothing from it.

18 Likes

No adds right? Straight $4,500 I might grab one

No adds. Straight $4500 off MSRP. Im going to go and pick up a second one today from him.

3 Likes

Thanks I’m going to reach out. I just want a stripped base.

I saw someone in this thread get $28k from GiveMeThe Vin on a base recently

You are buying to flip? With taxes and fees not sure you will be in profit. I think the cheapest one they have on the lot is right around $31k. So you are still looking at $26.5k before TTL.

1 Like

I will keep at least 6 months, but I don’t want to renew the reg. So not quite a flip, but I just don’t want to lose my shorts.

Probably would be okay. 23 model year the msrp goes up so should help 22 keep a bit of value.

Just signed CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

$4725 off and a generous 50k for my 22 4xe (that some other dealers offered 40 for)

Discount required a trade but if you have something to spare they’re tough to beat around here.

Got a premium with Harmon Kardon and sunroof.

For anyone in MA interested in a similar deal happy to make an intro to the GM. He’s happy to move more off the lot and will personally do the deal.

27 Likes

I got offered $29,000 from GMTV on base without even talking to them. I’m sure they would’ve offered higher with some back and forth.

1 Like

what region?

Orange County

1 Like

Congrats! Nice color too!

1 Like

A healthy discount and a nice offer on your ‘224xe? You are talking my language!

2 Likes

For NYC/NJ based folks I’m 8.5% off MSRP and buy rate. Not quite as good as SoCal deals, but strong nonetheless

3 Likes

I’m sure ny/nj folks would come up that were on here. Do they deal outside MA?