Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

Yeah, I know the cladding gets a lot of hate but I stopped by today at my local dealer and saw a Limited in WR Blue and it looked pretty good to me. I was hoping I could get away with a Premium trim but the seats are much better in the Limited.

At this point I’ll pull the trigger on a good deal for either trim but my local dealer seems to want all the money for it. I’ll travel for a deal. If anyone knows a good dealer contact in the NJ/NY/PA area, drop me a PM. Thanks in advance.

You guys doing a group buy?
:joy: Lmk.

2 Likes

Figure shipping would be $1.5k to the east coast

1 Like

Could you get me more details and I might be in. Also on east coast.

1 Like

@xmonger @hashone @Steve0 ill ask if they even honor out of state
And if they do I’ll Pm each

5 Likes

Group buy rules: buy/lease 9 WRXen and the 10th is free

3 Likes

6k off hmm :unamused: :thinking:. Following thread

1 Like

https://www.stohlmansubaru.com/new/Subaru/2022-Subaru-WRX-for-sale-vienna-va-3a5fda5d0a0e0a997f6ce116e520e933.htm
https://www.subaruofsterling.com/new/Subaru/2022-Subaru-WRX-sterling-va-d4a500340a0e0a992a434bb3bbab7579.htm

1 Like

I plan to take the orange one bear

2 Likes

A random Orange WRX on the road is what got me interested in this car. Such a sweet color.

1 Like

Is this “group buy” dealer in CA? or VA?

1 Like

Group buy is in CA. My last WRX came from Stohlman Tysons Corner

1 Like

Same here to be obnoxious ,
Plus it’s fun to drive hitting boost everywhere :drooling_face:

1 Like

Dealer agreed to 5k off any wrx in stock but we gotta pull all the strings for a little more if we coming all together

1 Like

Ok I’m interested so keep me posted.

What’s your guys plan for this, ride it out for the 36 months? Subaru doesn’t allow transfers, and I assume these can’t be flippable if they’re sitting on lots?

hopefully, there is no disclosures for the damages on those cars as well

I think I saw Manufacture to dealer incentive is like $25XX somewhere

No transfers but Chase is down for third party buyouts. Drive it until disposition, you wrap it around a tree, or bury the negative in the next one.