Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

No children either, as I found out.

Why can’t Fido lease this WRX? He’s got a perfect score! lol

I’m not following you,

Just called them and they said it’s valid for the duration of 1 year for me or my spouse, also they have no problem to re-issue new one

1 Like

When you said ‘Transferable’ that implied that you could give your VIP to another person (Other than your spouse) like sorta how the GM one works. (There are some rules for the GM one)

I cannot give my Pass to my Adult child to buy their own car. That makes it Non Transferable.

Spouse transfers are allowed in almost all cases, transfers to anyone else usually are not.
I was hoping your pass was ‘special’ and could be transferred.

If you didn’t know there are 2 different VIP passes that Subaru gives, and I was thinking yours was different than mine and could be given to a friend.

I then made a joke that why can’t I transfer it to my dog, it’s the same thing, it’s non transferable.

Edit : Thanks for the 1 year info, that’s really important and is good news to people who get theirs via ASPCA

1 Like

Wow. Did you need VIP pricing for that? Was it a lease or purchase? If latter, what MF and RV were they at? Thanks!

These cars are not selling
No vip needed

Lease or purchase
Base mf .00148 rv 58
Or 2.99 financing

2 Likes

also depends on the market prob Ohio and California it’s two different markets

nah, these are really popular or were before the redesign
the new ones are meh…

Fwiw within 200 miles of toledo autotrader is only showing wrx’s listed at sticker

Buy in cali at discount and sell in vermont/colorado.

When it gets to 6k off, I might have to get one and ship it to the east coast. Lmk! I won’t be paying you a 2k fee :rofl:

1 Like

I want 2023 WRX base manual now , 2023 MY will have more standard features plus price increase maybe some HP increase as well

You really in? Because 3-4 of us are down for 6k off
It’s almost eotm

1 Like

23 will be 1k more base msrp

And I want payoff for my Outback XT

1 Like

No rain forecast in the following week sowwy
Edit: might rain Monday :rofl:

1 Like

Pm me the link? I’d probably want an orange as well. Also logistics with the docusign?

the 23MY will have higher RV and hopefully lower MF

No orange :disappointed:
That’s going to be mine to flex on @jeisensc

1 Like

Finance for a 23 is already 3.9 vs 2.99 on a 22 so……

What colors are available?