Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

Haven’t driven stick in a while and was almost a very bad time on that hill to get back on the 405 on Burbank lol

3 Likes

I need another car like the proverbial hole in the head, but consider this Florida boy quite jealous of you CA folks getting these WRX deals. These are bad donkey.

angry michael jackson GIF

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

3 Likes

Big thanks to the GOAT himself @drdvrgs , bit the bullet and ended up with a loaded premium because these big screens have ruined any base model for me lol, First month down and $393 a month with tax on a harmon kardon, sunroof, etc car that will help keep the miles off of everything else, I’m not mad at all!
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

19 Likes

I learned to drive stick with a rental Suzuki Sidekick on St. Thomas (USVI) a long time ago. Everything is a hill and they drive on the “wrong” side of the road. There were multiple near death experiences…ahhh the memories.

I returned the rental, driving 300 miles in a few days. The lady at the counter was shocked and asked where I went, as the island is only 30 miles. I just told her that “I went around”.

Stick is fun once you get the hang of it. Like @drdvrgs said, these manuals are a breeze to master compared to the old ones.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Where are the February deals on east coast? MA dealer is too much of a hassle.

4 Likes

I am having such a FOMO about not getting on this hack. I miss my MT…

help me new girl quotes GIF

1 Like

Let me know if you have luck, I’m in MA and could go WRX manual if the lease is right, seems like a no-brainer under $300/month

You gonna have to get to over $5k off MSRP to get there. Tough task right now in the northeast

Yea the most we have is 3.5k off msrp and that’s without the heavy registration, doc fees north east has.

I been looking, no one is in rush to move these.

1 Like

I’m probably going to try reaching out to some Western PA and upstate NY dealers late in the month. I’m too busy these next couple of weeks to deal with dealer BS right now.

1 Like

CG showing 141 cars within 50 miles and a few of these have been sitting for > 100 days… we all know CG doesn’t show every car either. I have a feeling if these don’t move soon they will be looking to make a deal.

North east subaru distributor shows over 600+ wrx just in new england.

1 Like

Waiting to see what February program looks like.

2 Likes

Tag me when you guys find out

1 Like

@drdvrgs what are the odds of getting a bigger discount then 5300?

I don’t see higher than 5300
Unless Subaru throws money at it

1 Like

gift horse season 12 episode 8 GIF by Nat Geo Wild

1 Like

Are you saying that 5300 is coming all from the dealer and zero from Subaru?