Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

I’m probably going to try reaching out to some Western PA and upstate NY dealers late in the month. I’m too busy these next couple of weeks to deal with dealer BS right now.

1 Like

CG showing 141 cars within 50 miles and a few of these have been sitting for > 100 days… we all know CG doesn’t show every car either. I have a feeling if these don’t move soon they will be looking to make a deal.

North east subaru distributor shows over 600+ wrx just in new england.

1 Like

Waiting to see what February program looks like.

2 Likes

Tag me when you guys find out

1 Like

@drdvrgs what are the odds of getting a bigger discount then 5300?

I don’t see higher than 5300
Unless Subaru throws money at it

1 Like

gift horse season 12 episode 8 GIF by Nat Geo Wild

1 Like

Are you saying that 5300 is coming all from the dealer and zero from Subaru?

I don’t see any incentives for WRX

2 Likes

Wow. that is crazy. Do dealer have that much margin in each car or are they actually taking big loss on each wrx?

I was told dealer incentives are regional. That would explain why CA is seeing bigger discounts.

I just checked a central FL zipcode and within 100 miles there are 80🤯

I haven’t bothered to check, but I am 99.9% sure everyone of them will come with significant blessings.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe on per unit on WRX but if they hit goals/target set from corporate. It will make up for it.

Unless there is super-secret trunk money, these were $3k losers. There is $0 in OEM to dealer or OEM to customer published. (Invoice - holdback) is $2200

I’m not aware of Subaru stair-step ever being that generous. But who knows.

1 Like

This is what the GM told me
I asked if he mind disclosing the loss he said 2900

3 Likes

Q - “How do they make up for the loss on each vehicle?”

A - “Volume”

3 Likes

Me too and I am located in SoCal. I was so tempted to just drive to LA and get on this hack. But if I get this car, it would just be sitting idly in the garage for the next 4 months. I don’t need a spare car right now but I could use a car after June. Right now I am hoping I can get into whatever hack is available during summer (Hopefully even a better hack than this).

4 months is tempting lol…i have a lease that’s just 4 months old 32 left to go lol

impluse hackrs

don’t think … just do

Top Gun Maverick Flip GIF by Top Gun

9 Likes