Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

Thanks @drdvrgs for your help. Sure I will contact them right now!

Thanks so much, I too will contact immediately. Thx again!

I have a '16 and I have driven the VB several times just thinking about it. The engine tuning is definitely much improved compared to previous gen, but the redline is so darn low. The electric power steering is way overboosted compared to VA, you can drive the car with a finger. Stock shifter feel about the same, seats in the base about the same quality.

$5300 off MSRP from a socal dealer? May have to go for another test drive to tempt me. But so many things to take off my '16 to sell…

1 Like

I’m in NE too. If you are pushing past a $3500 discount I would join and get one for myself. Limited 6 speed.

5 Likes

my local dealer has 7, doesn’t seem good for me

Anyone found vape pen in the glove box yet? I was expecting more from Subaru of America.

6 Likes

Do coexist stickers come standard or do they grow on the bumper naturally?

8 Likes

depends on if you buy the vape package or the woodstock package

2 Likes

Don’t forget the complimentary Patagonia vest that comes with every Subaru

3 Likes

Only found a fake Portland resident card :joy:

1 Like

Bad pic but major props to @drdvrgs for making this happen! VERY fun to drive after the bolt I have been used to. Now to get my wife to drive manual…

17 Likes

congrats!
did you see anyone else picking one up?

1 Like

I saw someone grabbing a white base assumed was a hackr but was in a super hurry. From drop-off to driving away was 25 mins, super happy with the dealer experience too.

3 Likes

I picked one up this am. ill do a proper thanks to @drdvrgs when i take a good pic. too busy with my own month end here :rofl:

4 Likes

Yea he deserves better than my shitpost - a true gem to share the love in the way he did. This wasn’t even like the normal “dealer info plz” it was basically structured wherein first numbers I got after contact were legit and just had to pick color. Pretty amazing!

1 Like

SoCal VapeBaru meet soon lol

2 Likes

mulholland highway canyon run, LMK

2 Likes

My tip is to go to SoCal, use a broker and VOILA, under MSRP.

Im in but when I veer off a cliff and meet my maker I’m expecting a nice LH obituary

4 Likes

Thank you @drdvrgs! Time to learn how to drive a stick :sweat_smile:
$1,500 DAS $281mo inc. tax

22 Likes