Tip: 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport RWD - $345/mo

Hey guys! Waiting for finance now!! $54,685 MSRP Black RS400 with premium plus, driver asssist and illuminated kick plates.

19k miles a year
$549 a month (inclusive of all fees)
$1,500 due at signing (first payment and rest towards cap cost)

I used my $500 voucher on the class action lawsuit from the 2014 Q50 In Touch issues and they applied it as a rebate.

Infiniti also took care of the final 3 payments of $401 on my '14 Q50 Premium with Nav through their corporate loyalty program.

Will send all details on the sell price MF and residuals tomorrow along with pics of my new batmobile. (Black on graphite)

Congrats on the new ride! Anxious to see the pics

19k miles a year? That’s a lot of driving. Initially I looked at your numbers and was going to say you could do a lot better, but then I noted the very high mileage. Given that plus the fact that they’re eating 3 months worth of payments, I think you did well under the circumstances.

Congrats! Share some photos when you have a few minutes. Cheers.

Hey Guys! Here are some pics of my new batmobile!

2 Likes

Looks great! How does it drive? I’ve driven the 3.0T but not the Red Sport. Was hoping to get a 39 month lease for low to mid $300’s for a 3.0T AWD Premium but haven’t been able to work anything out at this point.

Thanks man! It drives great. Haven’t really got on it much as I am going to break her in. Should only take 4 weeks since I average 1,500 miles or so a month driving. Lol

I screw that up with every test drive I have taken. Ever.

1 Like

Hi - these early driving limitations were not mentioned at all by any of the dealerships I worked with as I leased mine a few months ago. I did many of these things during test drives, and absolutely did them regularly through the first 1,200 miles.

If I owned the car, I’d have been pretty frustrated that none of this was laid out. However - one of the nice things about leasing is that the car is fully warrantied through the lease period and I don’t plan to buy it.

I have bought over 20 new cars and never observed these rules.

Hey guys. Don’t think of these as warnings that might mess your car up or something. I don’t think that’s he case. They say it helps ensure maximum performance if broken in correctly. I doubt it will be any big difference though. I can’t wait to unleash the twin turbo V6. Many have this engine at 400hp hence the name red sport 400 but some Dyno tests have given results over 430HP

stock with no upgrades.

First of all, thank you to all of you for the wonderful info on this forum! I just bought my 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport on Friday.

I think I got a decent deal. So California
Black with black, automatic,
Premium Plus package,
illuminated kick plates & splash guards

MSRP 52,535
Price 46061
Adjusted cap cost 45738
Residual 57%
MF: 00007
Rebate: 1000
Out the door $1000 including first payment and fees
$440/ mo. Incl Ventura County tax
3 oil changes included (at this dealer)
39 month / 12k miles
Outside of the lease I bought the $5000 wear and tear pkg for $795. Could have probably gotten it for less but I was tired.

Let me just say this - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car and I am happy with the deal!

1 Like

Anyone get any other great deals on the Q50, now that Infiniti is changing the Front End (Exterior) of the Q50 ?
Anyone here (in the Houston or Texas area get any Q-50 Red Sport info on Deals to be had?

Hey everyone. Similar question to Tscandal above. Have you guys been seeing / getting any noteworthy deals on the remaining 2017 Red Sport inventory nationwide or specific the South Florida area? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I like the new 2018 tail light change up this year.

1 Like

Hi guys. I started this thread, but haven’t been regularly following how deals look. The great part about this was that it wasn’t contingent on a lot of incentive programs (which many may not qualify for). I’d recommend spending a few minutes to see what is reasonable in your area:

1. Go get current MF and RV - Edmunds is the best place to get responsive answers. Just google “Infiniti q50 lease questions” and you should get the right thread where they have a couple of gentlemen who regularly respond within a day or so.

2. Go check out TrueCar.com to get a sense of the selling prices are in your area. Understand that the further to the left you want to get on the price distribution, the more effort you’re going to have to put in to get a dealer who will sell at that price. TrueCar also usually has current info on incentives being offered.

3. Google “Infiniti VPP” to see if your employer is a part of that program. Note that VPP prices include a combination of dealer discount and money from corporate. Make sure you aren’t double counting the discount portion with the selling price discount you’re looking for.

Cheers.

Sounds like a CYA play to prevent against any class action suits should performance slip. Fine print and all. Lawyers.