Thoughts on deal for an accord sport 2.0t

What is your target deal based on the research you have done?

1 Like

Basic maintenance should only include an oil change. It should not cost you more than $50, even for synthetic oil. You need to separate the “free” oil change from the deal.

Last time I checked the maintenance they offer was more than oil change

that info is on the thread I’m sharing pretty much everything I been able to find

You appear to have posted the deal that you were offered by the dealer, but you need something to compare it against.

When you research other deals, you should put together a target deal. What pre-incentive discount are you targeting in your negotiations? At what mf (based on edmunds buy rate), with what add ons, etc.

That should give you a comparison point to evaluate deals off of. Is this dealer offer higher or lower than your target deal that you’re negotiating to?

@mllcb42
if I compare my deal to this one for example

looks pretty good, also I was able to get the recommended MF and RV found on edmunds on this deal. Additionally selling price is sitting at best prices found on true car. I might be able to get an additional 2500 with the purchase on this car

Such as … What other type of maintenance are you going to need on a 3 year/12k lease? I owned a 2013 Accord for 5 years. Apart from regular oil changes, I only had my transmission fluid flushed once (forgot the mileage).

1 Like

oil change, air filters, tire rotation that’s what I can recall now, that been said I probably trade the maintenance for the wear and tear on the car

Oil change and tire rotation should not run you more than $60-70. Air filters are maximum $20-30 for each. Pretty sure air filters do not need to be replaced as often.

When an oil change is performed, the filter is also replaced. As for the cabin filter, you can buy one at an auto parts store and replace it yourself. Tire rotation does not cost much if you pay out of pocket.

Why would you reference a deal where all the comments were about how weak of a deal it is?

I know @mllcb42 but is the only one I was able to find on this forum

Seems like a better deal then your civic si lease

1 Like

There’s quite a few that are specifically sport 2.0s to reference, not to mention all the other accord deals to reference for pre-incentive discount %s

Please tell me you didn’t sign this deal bc the dealer threw in oil changed

I’m waiting for the pics!

:popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Did you sign? I hope you didn’t because in times like these that 2.0 sport is not worth anything near $400 a month.

An Accord 2.0T Sport for $400 a month is not good no matter the times.

Hopefully OP has been looking into some other options or find another dealer.

Yes i did signed, the deal came down even more than what the lease calculator showed. I’m really pretty happy with the numbers. Thanks to all of you for the great info gather on this forum, for the haters( you know who you are ) thanks for keeping the post on top too

:v:t2::red_car::dash:

What were the final numbers?