Thoughts? 2019 Atlas

Hi all, pricing out an Atlas SE w/ tech 4 motion R-line and the dealer said they have a vehicle that matches my build but it’s at port and expected to be here at the end of the month. Can 2019s still be at port at this time? If I do go with the deal any recommendations on how to lock in the deal without a vehicle?

Also experts what do you think of this deal?
$459/ month
$2054 due at signing (1st month, taxes and fees)
39 months/ 12k miles
MF .00151
Residual 55%

About to sign a better deal
$430 per month

I’d shop around more to compare local pricing as well as inventory

The best deals on 2019s are going to be on in-stock inventory

Thanks. So far this has been the only responsive dealers via email with the trim and options I’m looking for. Any other feedback on these #s? From what I’ve seen in other Atlas posts, this seems fairly decent for a. R-line

Any other experts?

Ok shopped around the last few days and right now the #s are as follows. What do you think?

$447/month
$2100 due
39/12k

Are you all set on the Atlas? You might be able to get something newer with a lot more features like a Palisade.

Thanks Max. The exhaust of the palisade and telluride being only on one side throws it off for me.

Are you set on the R-Line? Seems like it is only cosmetic upgrades. I initially wanted that too, but settled for the regular SE w/Tech.

Stick to 36 months and avoid having to pay registration for 3 months

Thanks that’s a good point. When you turn in a lease can you transfer the plates or does the dealer send them back to the DMV for you.

You can transfer them. I have had the same plates on 3 different cars.

I have to ask you to expound upon this out of sheer curiosity. So you would rather have an older car with worse tech and features because it has a dual exhaust? How often are you going to see that?

2 Likes

FNot so much that it’s “dual exhaust”, especially since the exhaust tips on the atlas are fake. To me the Atlas has a more appealing design.

Thanks. I imagine I’ll be looking into another vehicle after the 39 months so registration wise I’ll just need to plan a transfer and try not to lose out on the remainder of the year.

Have you sat in both? They’re in different leagues inside.

Saw your comment. Haven’t sat in either yet, which are you saying is nicer inside?

Hahahah, it’s amazing what makes us and breaks us!

There’s no chance I’d take an Atlas over a Pallisade.

Have you looked at the XC90 deals?

The interior on the palisade and telluride are both in a class above the atlas.

I agree. I checked out the Palisade and the tech and quilted leather definitely give the interior a higher class. I find the exterior design of the atlas more beefier and appealing for an suv. I agree the interior doesn’t come close but i feel its enough for now. I just wish you didn’t have to go up to the SEL premium line to get the 360 cameras.

Since my last post I’ve been able to work the dealers into a better price, which helps with the choice.

39/12
2100 due (taxes and fees)
$430 per month
Se w/ tech R-Line
MSRP 45,434

Only thing is the car’s at port and make take a couple of weeks.

Isn’t Atlas assembled in Chattanooga, TN?