The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

Thanks for the suggestion to wait until more units in 37 showed up. Leased my first M3 blue over the weekend. Listed for $37,120. Monthly 387.

Cheapest one I see today is $36,620 M3RWD - Sold Out

Referral Link for anyone interested.

5 Likes

Gshankm- Can you show the break down of your lease? Planning on leasing a tesla model 3 in NJ. Congrats with the car.

Here you go. Hope it helps

I see one available for $37,020. You should be able to get the same monthly as mine. M3RWD

Miles per year?

Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels

Including Refetal Est. lease payment
$373 /mo

36 month 10K miles per year.

Here is a blue M3 at the same price I leased for, if you are still looking. $37,120

First post and straight to landfill :rofl:

Thanks Gshankm. Wifey shut me down with leasing but she wanted next year due to $7500 subtracted to the sale price. Thanks

Check it out

Lol, yep. And 24 mpg combined, same as the 2018 Audi S4…

Regarding luxurious Model 3s and what cars they should be compared to.

GR has AWD and sub 5 0-60. Being a hatch probably means more space. Daddy Elon defeated ?

1 Like

You should have dumped your trash-azz Tesla a long time ago… like when…

Elon spread fake news about how Pelosi’s husband was assaulted by his gay lover
Elon dug into the “Twitter Files” to find those Hunter Biden pics
Elon wanted Fauci prosecuted
Elon was spreading anti-trans hate
Elon bought Twitter and callously fired thousands of people in most cases without paying severance
Elon supported Russia
etc.

5 Likes

What is horrible is hearing the rattles in that Model 3 hah.

~$520/month effective is basically IONIQ 5, EV6, EQB, or Q4 Etron lease pricing in 92010.

2 Likes

Yea I think the base cars aren’t where it’s at.

But a model 3 performance is $670/month with 0 down. I don’t think you can get a quicker EV with similar range for less? If you can…enlighten me! Haha. i4 m50 will be in the $800 range with 250 range for instance now that they pass through the 7500 rebate

2 Likes

You’re exactly right, but imo it’s kinda like comparing a dodge neon srt-4 with a BMW 3 series. Dodge might be faster (like Tesla model 3P is faster) but not really a good car (again just imo).

BMW i4 M50 definitely has better fit/finish, overall more premium feeling. But the Model 3 is a better drivers car. Better chassis tuning, driving dynamics, drivetrain tuning, lighter. Plus being quicker with more range. M50 is more a badge than anything. Going to have to wait for a proper M engineered EV in next few years. Actually prefer the edrive40 over the M50.

lmao. brain worms

Nah Elon is Free Speech…let him speak

1 Like

Wow…

Just look at the car and drive, if you like buy, don’t like just don’t buy.

Bringing so many variables about Elon and company may make your choice more subjective. On the other hand we just don’t know what other car manufacturer executives are supporting or not supporting, unless declared in public domain.