The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

Last time they blew them out ASAP after the announcement
They on suicide watch this time

4 Likes

Screaming Upside Down GIF by 47 Meters Down Uncaged

1 Like

Don’t worry. They likely bought them for like $65k.

I think someone posted a while ago that he bought a 1-year old M3P for $40k or something because carmax employees can buy any unit on the lot for what carmax paid plus fees.

@bilalfaruqi did

1 Like

BRB applying for a job at carmax, I’ll get a job faster than @anon65069371

3 Likes

This graphic from cardealershipguy seems related. Lots of folks/CarMax are deep negative in these cars.

3 Likes

Not sure why this chart was landfilled.

It’s very interesting because you can buy an X and 3 today for the same price as just the X at the beginning of the year.

1 Like

sad homer simpson GIF

5 Likes

Cmax would be pretty stupid to keep something as volatile as Tesla S and X in large numbers in their inventory.

If something as relatively niche as that is moving the needle of their total profitability then someone needs to get fired.

2 Likes

Carvana has like 1000s of them it seems like

Yeah CarMax has 8 Model S in stock and 10 Model X nationwide so it’s definitely not material.

Now individual buyers are gonna be pretty displeased per @anon65069371 article.

Am I missing something in my CarMax search? I certainly may be but it seems to me like the only Tesla they have in significant numbers is Model 3.

Think you guys are talking about two different companies

1 Like

There goes the stock (again.)

Good catch although it doesn’t seem like Carvana has a significant numbers of Model X/S either.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

I’m about 4K over payoff on ours (2.49% loan, no reason to pay it off) per Tesla to trade in. Still got free supercharging for life of the vehicle so no reason to trade up unless they’ll roll that into the new car as well. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Inventory Model 3 Leases in NJ

M3RWD with $3,710 Discount - $1,580 DAS $385/mo on $41,240 MSRP available

Includes $4000 CUNJ rebate, $500 referral bonus and 3mos of FSD.

M3rwd Black readily available in less than 400$/month and $1650 down