The EQS & Lucid Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

His is a 2024.

Yeah i didn’t want to spook everyone out cause maybe its a one - off case. I have second friend who has now put his deal on hold cause he is worried due to the case of the first friend :rofl:

There were quiet a few who took delivery. I am still delaying it a bit. Would pick it up on the weekend.

My front drivers side door would not open. It was unlocked, the other doors worked, but not that one. I climbed in the passenger side and everything else has been fine.

You cant be serious lollll

7 Likes

The Lucid superthread is here:

1 Like

Nah, the Lucid Mania is being discussed here. How come nobody’s merging? C’mon man!

Because I don’t want to spend my time on a bespoke platform manufactured at unsustainable margins and backed by dirty Saudi finances without any kind of competitive service or charging network in the US. It’s a flash in the pan, they are one bad news cycle away from being Fisker. Go whack one of the THs that have bought in.

5 Likes

Lol I thought you liked all EVs. Even the Ford Focus EV or S10 Pickup EV or the Aptera thing.

I want to know when Rivian-Mania will kick in…

1 Like

@Ttxi … the landfill beckons.

I haven’t even signed mine yet. It’s been a painstakingly difficult process over the past 2 weeks. Pickup is finally scheduled for early next week.

I do think EQ’s and Lucid’s should have separate landfills though.

2 Likes

But you can sit a person in Lucid’s frunk. :smile:

2 Likes

The Ford Focus Electric was a great deal and I’ll stand by that.

1 Like

It probably cost more than the Lucid that z0lt3c is shunning.

I think you are confusing the Ford Focus Electric with my obsession of the original 98-02 Ford Ranger EV.

The above the line cost of the Ford Ranger EV (before manufacturer discounts and other public agency subsidies) was US$52,720 (equivalent to $100,063 in 2023). Ford Motor Credit supported a generous 3-year lease program that would, along with AQMD (Air Quality Management District) funding and Federal Tax Credits, allow for a Ranger EV 3-year lease payment as low as US$155 (equivalent to $294.19 in 2023) per month.

from Ford Ranger EV - Wikipedia - And, by the way, we aren’t even near LH HOF with these Lucid deals. Wake me up when @ElectricEliminator should be worried.

1 Like

Haha yeah I just remembered it was one of the Ford EVs.

Lol that guy literally “bought” the day COVID left China. Lucky SOB.

1 Like

Might be random but anybody knows the part number for this rear left bumper trim for amg eqs 450 suv? Not sure if this damage is part of the normal wear and tear… thank you!

Another photo

@z0lt3c can you add Rivian and LYRIQ this EV dumpster fire landfill?

EV race to the bottom blows. Anybody who respects the auto industry has to be disappointed at massive price cuts being the only thing left to move so many “good” vehicles.

Rivian has over 120 2023 R1T and >500 2024 R1T available right now in the Western zone. It’ll be the next fire sale for LHers to get excited about.

There are over 120 2023 model year R1T (I counted)
https://rivian.com/configurations/list?SORT=Featured&MODEL=R1T&MODEL_YEAR=2023

There are way more 2024 R1T’s (I didn’t count)
https://rivian.com/configurations/list?SORT=Featured&MODEL=R1T&MODEL_YEAR=2024

If Rivian is looking to move units by leasing (through Chase) then they should get some better numbers.

Here is what Chase just sent me. Ridiculous.