The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

1. shows 3.5% on website, is it 2.5% if you are a member?
  2. Anyone know if one can finance a car purchased with cash within the last 12 months?
  1. The rate was 2.5% before dec 31 2022. Since 1 Jan the rate has increased to 3.5%.

2. Yes, it should be doable.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Solar Hackr '22

Anyone have experience with refinancing with Tower FCU? Took them a week to process my purchase application so I ended up going with a different bank. They just emailed my approval for 3.49% so I thought maybe I can refi with them.

I called tower twice and got hung up on twice. Then I submitted an application electronically and it was rejected for ā€œsome issue.ā€ so now they are sending me an application in the mail. They told me on the phone if you have a high enough credit score and sign up for auto pay you can get 2.99% on 60 month. So Iā€™ll submit a paper application and see if that works out.

Anyone know if DCUā€™s current posted rates (5.24% for 65 months) include their relationship and energy efficiency discounts?

1 Like

I currently have a Ford Explorer lease thatā€™s coming to an end. Iā€™ve decided to Purchase it. Anyone have good bank recommendations. Lease is with Ford Financial. Thank you.

Donā€™t forget that FMC wonā€™t allow you to transact right at the end (reports are mixed at 90 or 180 days ā€” IIRC from my last lease itā€™s 180 for a third party and 90 for first party, probably changed since then). Call them to confirm, see if you can get an extension.

Good option for NYC.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

What kinda rates on 60 and 72.

3.44 but you gotta read the disclosure. click on the link.

Not to be a hardass but clicking the link wouldā€™ve been easier than typing a whole post :joy:

6 Likes

Actually probably much faster to type that question than to click, read and hope to find the rates on an unknown website. :slight_smile:

So you havenā€™t clicked the link either :rofl:

1 Like

the link doesnā€™t contain what other might think it containsā€¦ :wink:

On my phone, the 60 to 72 was just at the bottom. Had to scroll for refinance rates.

Now my eyes and fingers are tired. :smiley:

Tesla purchase in Texas.
Any recommendations on financing?

how many months you looking for?
You can join towers by making a donation if you donā€™t qualify

2 Likes

Thanks. Looking at the rates Iā€™ll take 60 months @3%
Where to make a donation and qualify?

Edit - got it :wink:

1 Like