The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

Did FedChoice let you know after they sent the wire?

How long did it take for funds to arrive at dealers account? Did dealer advise you they received the funds or you had to check with them?

They just told me it was funded. The dealer contacted me.

Fedchoice sends at 1400 each business day

Thanks man. Have you had to fill out a wire commission document? Everytime I talk to the agents on the phone, FedChoice is coming up with another document, oh like you need to fill this one. A day later, you need to also fill this one etc. haha so far has not been the smoothest transaction and FedChoice is giving me negative vibes but hope it gets easier

Nope, no other documents. Just the wire instructions, proof of income, purchase agreement, title application

Does the person you’re dealing with have a name that starts with a “C” ?

She’s the only person who answers the phone i think.

She doesn’t answer the main phone she’s the incompetent “loan officer”; I wanted to know if she’s still there.

I think I am being helped by a different person, starting with ‘S’

S is amazing just call earlier in the day wheen they aren’t rushing to get the money out.

any recommendations for best CU/Bank for a new EV in New York (long island).
will fedchoice lend in New York?

thanks

They lend in all states

1 Like

If in Lawn Guy land you might have local options, if you post your county or ZIP I could give u some recs?

Maybe “C” is now gone, if S is who I’m thinking she was actually good.

They didn’t in NY they dealt within their jurisdiction but are now starting to after I had to teach them.

Try Nassau Financial credit union

Hi, Were you able to fix this issue with fedchoice? I am currently going through the same issue. Was instantly approved for loan, membership dept could not verify my identity so they declined the application which in turn declined the loan. Trying to reach someone now to rectify.

I had issue with interior federal credit union not fed choice. No I did not fix that membership issue. Communication from them just stopped. I went with TN connect, and now refinancing with fedchoice

Thanks for the response! And good luck with them!

in Valley stream 11581

Ayyy Valley Stream , try out Nassau FCU, or fed choice or look at MCU if you qualify.

1 Like