The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

I believe, the new floor is 2.5%.

2 Likes

nope…2.49 for 72 is very solid!

2 Likes

Better close on it before the end of the month 2.49 is the floor but the floor will be going up for sure with the latest fed rate hike that just happened.

2 Likes

Can I use them to refinance a active BMWFS loan on a 2019?

No, it will be a used loan. Used is eligible 0-60 months @ 3.49% base rate.

Fedchoice requirements for new loans are

New = never titled and less than 12,000 miles, Used = previously titled.

3 Likes

Would love to use any of the CU to refi my existing auto loan but it’s from Lighstream and my car is year 2008.

Would a refi used loan for 0-60 months @3.49% also get the 1% APR discount off for new members? Or does it have to be a new loan.

You’ll have to call them to confirm. I just scrape and compile the rates, sorry :frowning:

1 Like

take into consideration. 2008 car has a 5.49% interest rate, maybe 4,49% if new member applies

1 Like

Ah i see, and its a much shorter term too.

I think the used gets the 1% new member discount so it might be 2.49 as well

1 Like

Just took the plunge and applied with the combo/loan. Going to see if I can get it.

Did you get instant approved?
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Mickey Mouse

No it is on pending

Just call them.

Call them and ask about instant approval?

no, to proceed with your application.

I just called them and they said my membership needs to be approved first before they can look into loan approval. 24 hours to review membership, and then 2-3 days for loan

2 Likes

typically they take their sweet time unless you call and push. I applied for a loan combo 10 days ago and membership still not approved haha but I did not push them with phone calls after phone calls until several days ago because was still searching for a car

3 Likes

STAY AWAY FROM PARSONS CREDIT UNION.
I have 800+ credit score and they declined my loan since I got a new job 15 months ago.
It is an absolute waste of time.

2 Likes