The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

How much the discount?

But no one can stop you from refinancing :smirk:

1 Like

Discount amounts to 1.6% off invoice. I know they can’t keep me from refinancing but I don’t want to piss off the dealer relationship

Fed Choice was great for me too… they sent the wire the same day to the dealer for me.

2 Likes

FedChoice is a 60 day lock.
Working something out with the dealer.

1 Like

Did you use the 5% Tangerine foundation donation to sign up or did you qualify as a federal employee?

I straight applied for a loan which includes Membership application I believe and all I had to do is deposit $5

1 Like

Cool. Thanks.

Well people for those of you who know the nightmare I’ve had with FedChoice, it just got worse -I just got a letter from BMW that my payoff check bounced I am fuming! you cannot make this s*%t up! I had spoken yesterday to the Director there regarding everything that had transpired and now this; needless to say I just sent him a non pleasant email. The original check never went out with FedEx it’s STILL pending from weeks ago, so instead of cancelling that one they cancelled god knows what and sent it, that’s the only conclusion I can think of and I am beyond livid!

WTF :sweat_smile: can anything else go wrong with you and fedchoice

1 Like

I doubt it at this point total s*%t show, they better not screw my credit!

FedChoice takes work. I purchased the car last Tuesday but my dealer didn’t work with them so they allowed me 5 days for FedChoice to wire them the money. I call FedChoice and wouldn’t accept a Bill of Sale because they wanted a Purchase Order and the dealer wouldn’t provide a PO since I already took delivery. I was able to convince them to accept the Bill of Sale on Friday because if the dealer doesn’t get their money by Sunday I will be stuck with 3.9% instead of 2.64% from FedChoice. FedChoice doesn’t send out the wire on Friday and had to call them this Monday to confirm the wire.

I probably wouldn’t blame FedChoice too much, but my finance manager was just lazy and dumb. I use to work there so I can attest he is lazy and dumb.

1 Like

friday ice GIF

4 Likes

Forgot to mention FedChoice deposited the wire into my checking account and withdrew a lesser amount. So… I’m technically up $399 dollars, which covers the GAP I choose to get. I won’t count that as a win just yet though lol.

Any good credit union to finance 20 INFINITI Qx60?
Dealer is offering 5.29% w o running my credit.
Ty

Scroll up to the first post in the thread and check out the spreadsheet for options in your area!

1 Like

Has anyone had positive experience with Fedchoice? I am about to close on a vehicle and I am already approved at FedChoice but seeing the issues people had with them I am questioning whether or not to pull the trigger

LOL winning!

How did you manage a 2.64%?

Likely before the rate went up I have 2.24